EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Any EO projects in the works
Page: << 1 >>
Any EO projects in the works
Post #205081 Any EO projects in the works

Hello everyone, coming back to eoserv after about 5-6 years away, I hope everyone is doing well. It seems eoserv is quite abit more inactive then it used to be. I'm wondering if there are any servers in the works or any EO related projects? It looks like the main EO clone and BU are the only 2 servers left standing. Also are there any EO discords or other forums with a EO community around? thank you.

3 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #205082 Re: Any EO projects in the works

Coincidentally I've been working on my client project again - here's a photo in-game, sorry about the size. You can test it here, just copy the application to your EO directory and run it.

Here's the projects blog. https://ganticsantics.blogspot.com/

I'm also working on an EOServer, with custom features such as a dynamic PUB file system and map generation. You'll probably see it on the SLN in a few days, but only my client will be compatible. 

---
Hmm.
3 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #205083 Re: Any EO projects in the works

Ohh that looks neat! I'll have to try it out when I get time, the item stats is really cool, I'll keep an eye out for your server. 

3 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #205084 Re: Any EO projects in the works

There are no less than five different client projects in semi-active development, all of which seem to be in the playable with limited functionality phase. We somewhat resurrected the developers discord but will not be using this forum for advertising as Sausage does not condone the Discord platform for various political practices they have adopted as well as opposition to centralized social platforms in general. We may go public soon, but be forewarned that we are not going to be the help chat for EOSERV, but rather EO related project discussions such as clients, editors, and other tools that are unofficial side projects from the community developers. No promises anything is ever finished and no amount of begging will get a project finished. Anyway, going public soon.

3 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #205087 Re: Any EO projects in the works
Apollo posted: (23rd Aug 2020, 12:42 pm)

There are no less than five different client projects in semi-active development, all of which seem to be in the playable with limited functionality phase. We somewhat resurrected the developers discord but will not be using this forum for advertising as Sausage does not condone the Discord platform for various political practices they have adopted as well as opposition to centralized social platforms in general. We may go public soon, but be forewarned that we are not going to be the help chat for EOSERV, but rather EO related project discussions such as clients, editors, and other tools that are unofficial side projects from the community developers. No promises anything is ever finished and no amount of begging will get a project finished. Anyway, going public soon.

EE 2 ?
3 years, 34 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Any EO projects in the works