EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?
Page: << 1 >>
EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?
Post #205040 EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?

Why was this closed based on your personal opinions? Keep the server open regardless of your personal opinions, and just don't use it yourself.

Besides, there's a lot of good information on that server. I don't see why you would shut it down.

If you really are gonna close it, AT LEAST, gather that information and post it on this site somewhere..

3 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #205041 Re: EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?

The information is still available, you have time to save anything you need.

I'll look in to if there's anything important to keep around.

Also I'm not gonna dump responsibility on blo to keep it running, unless he wants to.

3 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #205042 Re: EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?

Can you wait for a few days to delete it then, then I will take necessary steps for myself to save whatever information I need and what others might find useful :P

3 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #205048 Re: EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?

Discord servers are self running. If someone feels offended by someone they can use the block feature or leave altogether.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
3 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #205050 Re: EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?

What happened? :P

---
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein
3 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #205051 Re: EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?
Hacker_Alex posted: (27th Jul 2020, 04:16 am)

Discord servers are self running. If someone feels offended by someone they can use the block feature or leave altogether.

What does this have to do with anything regarding my question?

Culio: Sausage deleted his EO Developers Discord due to Discord's agenda with force pushing certain politics and stuff to users.

3 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #205105 Re: EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?
MatiasMunk posted: (27th Jul 2020, 07:17 am)

Hacker_Alex posted: (27th Jul 2020, 04:16 am)

What does this have to do with anything regarding my question?

Culio: Sausage deleted his EO Developers Discord due to Discord's agenda with force pushing certain politics and stuff to users.

Oh I forgot to use the quote feature. I meant to quote Mr. Smythe's post about needing someone to keep it running.

I could see multiple ways in which it can keep running on its own.

Eg, renaming to Unoffical Eo developers discord, and adding a disclaimer channel which the only public invite leads to which states it's un moderated and that people should use the block feature if they find someone offensive, and basically mark each channel as nsfw just to be safe.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
3 years, 26 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > EO Developers Discord what happens to the information?