EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > How do you allow EOFastAccounts to work on a server again?
Page: << 1 >>
How do you allow EOFastAccounts to work on a server again?
Post #205006 How do you allow EOFastAccounts to work on a server again?

iv been looking around for a few hours now in the files and online but i cant seem to find the method for allowing EOFastAccounts to work on a server

i know i use to use the addon without issues before hand but i just cant seem to figure out where the setting is located now
4 years, 2 days ago
Post #205012 Re: How do you allow EOFastAccounts to work on a server again?

There was some further investigation done into this. EOSERV has been patched to support a feature that appeared to be broken in the official EO server. It appears you can use an addon that Sordie has made to remove the account create timer, however you need to be using the most current build of EOSERV as it was actually patched this year. You will need the latest build, plus lower the account create timer to around 2 seconds (it may not actually work at zero) and use whatever addon Sordie has made to circumvent the client's time enforcement. I have never used her add ons so you will need to ask her for help. I think they are actually called something other than add-ons now, but that is essentially what you need to get going. 

3 years, 51 weeks ago
Post #205020 Re: How do you allow EOFastAccounts to work on a server again?

i coulda swore it just involved changing a setting in a config file to allow it back in the day but i could be wrong, it has been quite a while since iv poked around in these files

3 years, 51 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > How do you allow EOFastAccounts to work on a server again?