EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > WPE Pro(need something to target window in background)
Page: << 1 >>
WPE Pro(need something to target window in background)
Post #204911 WPE Pro(need something to target window in background)

So I used to use this tbh, recently tried it just as an easy way to attack on a server while hiding the window from my employer, because you can send attack packets to the server while running the game in the background. Or you could before. Really convenient because you could also run it and make EO's window small and watch it while doing work or something. Now on any server I use it on I get insta kicked. Did they fix eoserv to where it couldn't be sent packets like that? I know in order to get it to work before you used to have to send it with the socket ID of the original packet but it just instantly d/cs me. Any help or info on how to get this to work or another program that would let me create a macro but only target the client so my keys are still freed up for me to work with? I know there were more malicious things you could do with it, but I just wanna be able to hold ctrl on eo while on a different window doing work. 
ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Gore

4 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #204912 Re: WPE Pro(need something to target window in background)

All current revisions of EOSERV support sequence enforcement to negate packets from being sent by a non-EO client. The client sequence value must match the expected server sequence value or the server will in turn disconnect the client. To simplify what you are asking, WPE will not work for the purpose you suggest. You need some sort of program that will send the CTRL input directly to an attached program without interfering with your other tasks, probably in some sort of virtual environment. Not sure if you could even pull that off. Also, it is a good idea to avoid using non-human methods on servers as this might land you in their respective virtual jails. 

4 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #204913 Re: WPE Pro(need something to target window in background)

Ah, I see. I'm assuming it was because the dupe or the way to force boss drops on BU. Either way I appreciate the info, it was definitely really helpful back in the day when I was at school to do work while playing, lol. Well, if you find anything other than a basic macro bot let me know, haha. 

Thanks Apollo

4 years, 26 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > WPE Pro(need something to target window in background)