EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > town boards
Page: << 1 >>
town boards
Post #204852 town boards

I was wondering if anyone had specifics on the 8 town board types? The only action I see is on 1 and 8.

1: player

8: admin

4 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #204853 Re: town boards

The IDs for the boards are simply to make the boards unique and were used officially to have a town board specific to each of EOs main towns, although prior to 2011 the Tutorial Island has a board shared with Anundo for some reason but was later removed so that Tutorial Island would no longer have a board at all. I believe Sausage routes player reports thru the admin board 8. Realistically, the client may handle more board IDs than that, but forgive me for not remembering something so trivial. Anyway, I hope that is somewhat the answer you were seeking.

4 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #204854 Re: town boards
Apollo posted: (23rd Jun 2019, 12:44 pm)

The IDs for the boards are simply to make the boards unique and were used officially to have a town board specific to each of EO’s main towns, although prior to 2011 the Tutorial Island has a board shared with Anundo for some reason but was later removed so that Tutorial Island would no longer have a board at all. I believe Sausage routes player reports thru the admin board 8. Realistically, the client may handle more board ID’s than that, but forgive me for not remembering something so trivial. Anyway, I hope that is somewhat the answer you were seeking.

Cool thanks, I figured it would be somthing like that.
4 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > town boards