EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Main menu UI ( Need CC)
Page: << 1 >>
Main menu UI ( Need CC)
Post #204815 Main menu UI ( Need CC)

What do you guys think of the buttons ? what do I need to improve on it ? 

(blurred the Logo since i'm not ready to show it yet :P )

4 years, 51 weeks ago
Post #204816 Re: Main menu UI ( Need CC)

Looks very beautiful in my opinion.

The background looks a lot like a painting. The small path in the forest gives me a feeling of adventurousness.

The buttons are simple, yet very compelling setting it up against the type of game EO is.

Did you make this yourself?

4 years, 51 weeks ago
Post #204817 Re: Main menu UI ( Need CC)
matiasmunk posted: (8th May 2019, 06:16 pm)

Looks very beautiful in my opinion.

The background looks a lot like a painting. The small path in the forest gives me a feeling of adventurousness.

The buttons are simple, yet very compelling setting it up against the type of game EO is.

Did you make this yourself?

Thanks so much !

I made the buttons by myself and I kinda did a Hard Image manipulation on the background to make it look like that in a way.

4 years, 51 weeks ago
Post #204818 Re: Main menu UI ( Need CC)

I'll give you half points since you used an existing image and edited it. xd Still it looks good though. The text and colors for the buttons look good, but I think the wood texture could definitely be improved. Overall, good job. :)

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
4 years, 51 weeks ago
Post #204819 Re: Main menu UI ( Need CC)
shayne posted: (10th May 2019, 01:04 am)

I'll give you half points since you used an existing image and edited it. xd Still it looks good though. The text and colors for the buttons look good, but I think the wood texture could definitely be improved. Overall, good job. :)

I think I used a royalty free image so it doesn't have any copyright or anything :3, Thanks !
4 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #204848 Re: Main menu UI ( Need CC)

What do you guys think of the buttons ? what do I need to improve on it ?

Beautiful! Nothing at all.

(blurred the Logo since i'm not ready to show it yet :P )

The background is amazing I just find it a bit grainy, wish it could be more smooth.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
4 years, 45 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Main menu UI ( Need CC)