EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Giftbox Releas 535
Page: << 1 >>
Giftbox Releas 535
Post #204669 Giftbox Releas 535

Forums are looking quiet again so I thought I'd share! It's only small but hopefully someone can expand and improve! The code is really simple and the config is preset!

Code & Config found here

5 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #204670 Re: Giftbox Releas 535

Hey Callum happy holidays and thanks for the sare mate. I'll try this out. Just have to organize the code as it saved as a 1 liner xD

5 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #204673 Re: Giftbox Releas 535

Thanks for posting this Callum. Happy Holidays!

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
5 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #204678 Re: Giftbox Releas 535

This needs to be in a scripting engine. Also, as quests do, this looks like it can drop into a full inventory screen. Option to go to locker may be better..

5 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #204679 Re: Giftbox Releas 535
Apollo posted: (23rd Dec 2018, 06:41 pm)

This needs to be in a scripting engine. Also, as quests do, this looks like it can drop into a full inventory screen. Option to go to locker may be better..

No it doesn’t.. it’s just a basic code that gives a random prize item when you click the “gift box”!

My bad guys! I’ve just pasted it into notepad and uploaded them aha! I’ll edit my site to have a code page to keep the format for you!

@Sequeira123 this code is inside the basic rev I posted, I just thought I’d release smaller codes from it in case people want them without having to search through a trunk!

5 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #204684 Re: Giftbox Releas 535

I meant for your basic revision. Small things like this can be added globally without all of the extra bulky lines of code. Even better, you can really develop that and add complex changes to the server without rebooting and rebuilding the code. You seem to do lots of smaller hooks off of existing functions. It would make sense to work toward that as an end goal. Just a suggestion though.

5 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #204686 Re: Giftbox Releas 535
Apollo posted: (24th Dec 2018, 07:30 am)

I meant for your basic revision. Small things like this can be added globally without all of the extra bulky lines of code. Even better, you can really develop that and add complex changes to the server without rebooting and rebuilding the code. You seem to do lots of smaller hooks off of existing functions. It would make sense to work toward that as an end goal. Just a suggestion though.

Yeah I understand what you mean but the sake of an easy release it doesn’t make sense to do it. It would more than likely confuse a lot of people to.

Small isolated codes are what people here are used to, if it works it works I guess.

5 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #204694 Re: Giftbox Releas 535

you have a typo in your error message "prixes" should be "prizes"

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
5 years, 18 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Giftbox Releas 535