EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Help contribute to a community EO resource
Page: << 1 >>
Help contribute to a community EO resource
Post #204499 Help contribute to a community EO resource

Hey all! Ive been working with a few friends to try gather as many different resources(maps,pixels and code) to potentially upload this to a long lasting web host.

Would anyone be interested in helping provide? Doesn’t need to be new stuff but mainly stuff that’s been released before and links have stopped working! I know the community is dead as ever but i think it’d be a nice idea

5 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #204505 Re: Help contribute to a community EO resource

Hey, Callum.

I can try to get some stuff together at some point if you want. I think it would be a good idea to have this sort resource available. Would be nice if you could assure it was going to be a lasting host though.

I've been planning on making some new free to use graphics/maps/sound effects, so maybe I can get a basic set of different things done eventually. I can try dig through some old files to, maybe I'll find some useful stuff I've forgot about.

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
5 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #204521 Re: Help contribute to a community EO resource

This will greatly help me

5 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #204527 Re: Help contribute to a community EO resource

WOULD

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS!!!

+Quests too lol those can be a pain to find also lol

5 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #205003 Re: Help contribute to a community EO resource

i know this is like a year late but iv actually been going through a lot of my old files and iv been stumbling upon weird programs i acquired when i was actively hosting a server something called "BackgroundServer" still has me stumped as to wtf it does but some of the other things i got are
Advanced Eo Configuration - with custom server host add/remove and 2 extra advanced config options by Exile
EOLaunch - 2010 version with hacks table by Sordie
Eo Map CSE - Chest Spawn Editor by Exile
EGF Reader - Doesn't really actually work, the credits mention a desmond taylor but that's about all the info i got on this
EOSource generators - Admin command generator - All-in-one Generator - Command Generator v1.0 - Command writer v2.4 - GFX SpreadSheet - Quest writer v1.0 - Quest writer v2.4
eoMapEditALPHA-5 - v5 by Rena
Edit Pub - v07.02.10
Pub Edit - v1.2 by Rena
Sqlite database browser - the old school Sqlite browser
endlessc_Unpacked - Not exactly sure but its another Endless Client executable
MULTI-CLIENT - Stand Alone Multi-Client executable
EOPatch - gdog159's Client Patcher
EOSource Patcher - EOSource's Client Patcher
EOtrainer - Old reasonably helpful Cheat Menu by Jamie

i also have an unnaturally long list of EOSource's emulators, earliest rev i have is EOSource 1.6, and i even got a few of the Ice & Fire revs (just saying since it seems like EOSource vanished)

Ice & Fire was EOSource before it began, but if nobody's got any problems with it il include links to all the versions i have after i purge my server files from em, i just know Sausage has always kept a fine line between EOServ being EOServ and EOSource being EOSource so idk if id get in trouble for adding those links in

4 years, 2 weeks ago
Post #205034 Re: Help contribute to a community EO resource
judess69er posted: (14th Apr 2020, 07:59 pm)

i know this is like a year late but iv actually been going through a lot of my old files and iv been stumbling upon weird programs i acquired when i was actively hosting a server something called "BackgroundServer" still has me stumped as to wtf it does

Background Server lets you start your server in the background, instead of being in a command prompt window. It's a small form written in c#.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
3 years, 46 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Help contribute to a community EO resource