EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Not accepting account creation! Help!
Page: << 1 >>
Not accepting account creation! Help!
Post #204438 Not accepting account creation! Help!

So I created a server and everything is perfect but now when I log it says it's not accepting account creations does anyone know how to fix this, please? It's my last problem and then its all good to go! Please help!! 

5 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #204440 Re: Not accepting account creation! Help!

You got quick create on? The new servers don’t like that..

5 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #204442 Re: Not accepting account creation! Help!

No I had "accept registration" off or something... but I figured that one out pretty quick...

I'm down just a few problems before starting to work on a website and then to continue developing the game itself.

For some strange reason the skill masters and innkeepers aren't working at all... theNPCss are there but you cant interact.   shop bob from the male armour shop in aeven has an item for crafting that doesn't show up. cost 1 tuxido and 6 dragon wings. I tried crafting it but the game breaks..

Also some quests aren't working the exact same way, for example, the quest from the which store, the girl is there but i can't talk to her.

I honestly don't know what to do i compiled everything i could and merged it in a way that wouldn't break the best I could without any knowledge of this type of thing I literally spend 17 hours on this and the best I could do so far was:

648 items loaded

429 npc type loaded

9 classes loaded

297/300 maps loaded

2719 npc loaded

41/70 quests loaded

But given the fact that almost nothing was working when I started I'm pretty happy...  at first I couldn't even leave newb island xD

Thanks for the reply!

5 years, 25 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Not accepting account creation! Help!