Page: << 1 >>
EOArena
Post #204391 EOArena

Hello everyone,

Does anyone still like messing around in arena? Does anyone miss it? I still have some EOArena files I believe. I wouldn't mind putting it up for people to play either. Let me know what you guy's think! I don't want to host it if it will only have 1-3 players. 

---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
5 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #204399 Re: EOArena

I'd play it. I'd honestly be more interested in playing Ananas Cops and Robbers, though. Those were always a great time when they were hosted.

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
5 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #204400 Re: EOArena

Why not make a combination of them both? I have the code for the C&R stuff if you want it>

5 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #204420 Re: EOArena

A combination of both would be interesting! I would like to speak with him first though. I wonder if we could do something to where it separates the two 'worlds'. This would make it easier to balance everything.

Idea: 

Once a player logs on the server they will receive a dialog with two options. Option one 'Arena Mode' Option two ' Cops & Robbers ', and all 'mode' files will be grabbed from there respective folders. It would be neat to have it so you can add stuff to each mode, and keep it different at the same time. We may offer certain items in arena that isn't in C&R, etc. It could be a neat project. This could branch into a server with multiple 'mini games'. I'll brain storm a bit.

---
5 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #204423 Re: EOArena

ill play :)

5 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #204485 Re: EOArena

Do it

Arena is fucking addicting. The main clone has a bunch of f11ers that sit next to church that don't know how to arena cause they're too busy humping each others pixels.

5 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #204487 Re: EOArena

Im in Jimmy!

---
"I would rather be in the light looking up to the darkness, than being in the darkness looking up to
the light."
~Tensuki
5 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #204491 Re: EOArena
Mello posted: (18th Nov 2018, 08:00 pm)

Do it

Arena is fucking addicting. The main clone has a bunch of f11ers that sit next to church that don't know how to arena cause they're too busy humping each others pixels.

sup bud

and maybe if i get some time soon

---
5 years, 19 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>