EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Basic Revision Release! (535)
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
Basic Revision Release! (535)
Post #204989 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)
nomex posted: (24th Feb 2020, 04:39 pm)

Do you have this basic rev 535? 

Link?

Might as well give up on this one, you have better chances elsewhere I believe.

I've asked Callum for this a multitude of times, and I still haven't received it - in spite of the fact that he told me numerous times that he'd upload it when he got home, but never did.

4 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #204994 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)
MatiasMunk posted: (24th Feb 2020, 05:57 pm)

Link?

I've asked Callum for this a multitude of times, and I still haven't received it - in spite of the fact that he told me numerous times that he'd upload it when he got home, but never did.

Great use of rule 2;4 Do not post if you have nothing constructive to add to a conversation. 

I honestly don't know you and the little interaction we've had I just haven't felt the need or want to go out of way to help you with anything.I'm sure you can find plenty of other revisions with modified code to fill your server hosting thing.

@Nomex Add me on discord, I haven't used that revision in awhile and lost any motivation with it after Apollo marked it off. I do have a similar revision I was working on for Stava which you can use. It's pretty similar and the extra code is much more stable. My discord is Callum#1366

4 years, 4 weeks ago
Post #205010 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)
callum posted: (1st Mar 2020, 02:22 am)

MatiasMunk posted: (24th Feb 2020, 05:57 pm)

Link?

Great use of rule 2;4 Do not post if you have nothing constructive to add to a conversation. 

I honestly don't know you and the little interaction we've had I just haven't felt the need or want to go out of way to help you with anything.I'm sure you can find plenty of other revisions with modified code to fill your server hosting thing.

@Nomex Add me on discord, I haven't used that revision in awhile and lost any motivation with it after Apollo marked it off. I do have a similar revision I was working on for Stava which you can use. It's pretty similar and the extra code is much more stable. My discord is Callum#1366

I think we can both agree that the conversation we had on Discord was not 'little chit chat', when you specifically told me numerous times you'd upload the revision so that I could use it on the free server hosting I serviced. Alongside throwing 'bros' my way, like I was your bro, telling me, that you'd surely get it done when you got home etc.

Anyway, doesn't matter now, you never helped me with it and I really don't want it now anyway.

Btw, if anyone wants the source code for this revision, you can download it here.

https://eohost.net/downloads/fireserv.tar.gz

3 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #205024 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)

Any chance in an upcoming revision you could re-add support for the quest functions 'AddNpcPM' and 'PlayEffect'? I checked through a bunch of EO+ quest syntaxes and these functions are even listed on Apollo's EO+ guide but the actions are read as unknown by EOServ, however they work using EOSource.

Not sure if there's a possibility they're still functional but have a different action name, couldn't find anything on that either.

3 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #205025 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)

Those actions were in the original EO+ engine released in Vodka 10 years ago, however those were not official EO+ features meaning they were not present in EO. To my knowledge, EOSERV has no unofficial actions/rules aside from the randomizer roll/rolled. I had just added these for embellishment when it was released. I assume most releases use the official list of rules/actions contained in the quest wiki on this site, however there are a couple or so more official ones not listed that were discovered within the EO main server executable. Quest actions and rules are pretty easy to add in if you have some basic understanding of how to compile EOSERV and some basic understanding of C++. This source is extremely easy to work with for beginners due to the way Sausage put it together. 

3 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #205027 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)

anyone have a link to the source code for this?

3 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #205080 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)

Does anyone have a link for this revision? I'd very much appreciate it!

3 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #205129 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)

I know 2 people have already asked, but does anyone have a working download for this revision, or any updated revision with some basic features? thanks alot

3 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #205130 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)
Rouna posted: (4th Nov 2020, 05:01 am)

I know 2 people have already asked, but does anyone have a working download for this revision, or any updated revision with some basic features? thanks alot

I do, but features is only up to dd 03/02/19
3 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #205133 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)

I've dm'd you but you might not have seen it, can you post the link please?

3 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #205134 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)
Rouna posted: (6th Nov 2020, 07:12 am)

Just saw your inbox, replied
3 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #205173 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)
Slyke posted: (7th Nov 2020, 12:20 pm)

Rouna posted: (6th Nov 2020, 07:12 am)

Just saw your inbox, replied

Hi, could I also get the link?
3 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #205185 Re: Basic Revision Release! (535)

Link for Fireserv 0.4 source code (Updated 21/07/19)

https://eohost.net/downloads/fireserv.tar.gz

3 years, 5 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Basic Revision Release! (535)