EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > cc on this map please
Page: << 1 >>
cc on this map please
Post #204362 cc on this map please

cant seem to post image here, too big? heres the link: https://i.imgur.com/nmNNQET.jpg

5 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #204363 Re: cc on this map please

I think you should extend the cave wall like seen at the left,

asAND THEN, add a green mountain wall where the cave walls end, so the inner edges of your map dont just turn black all the sudden

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
5 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #204364 Re: cc on this map please

I'd suggest you detail your grass more with flower tiles and dirt patch tiles, and then add some bushes in as well. Other than that, I love the structure of the map

5 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #204370 Re: cc on this map please

Pretty much agreeing with what the two above have already stated.

In addition, I would also like to say that your map is very square-esque, in that everything seems too straight. For example the two left most islands and your rivers are for the most part fairly straight with no other details.

Mainly I would focus on what lolss said, and try to work in some of the flower ground tiles, as well as some more objects. Usually I try to put 1-2 items per 10 squares as a rule of thumb, but as long as you don't get too carried away (or not enough), the map won't look like a cluster/empty mess.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
5 years, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > cc on this map please