EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Endless Market [Beta Addon]
Page: << 1 2 >>
Endless Market [Beta Addon]
Post #204552 Re: Endless Market [Beta Addon]
sequeira123 posted: (3rd Dec 2018, 03:45 am)

I was following the installation steps but I can't pass step 

"3. When the newly modified EOServ is built, place the MarketAPI.exe from 'EndlessMarket.Server' in the output directory."

I don't find MarketAPI.exe file anywhere and when I try to build it I get a tone of errors

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks a lot and great project!

Could you post the build errors? You won't have any output binary if the compilation fails.

I'm going to tinker around with this concept a bit more and eliminate some of the unnecessary dependencies, primarily using trade packets and hopefully that won't require heavy modifications to the source, if any. I think I'll closely integrate the market database outside of the main SQLite database, and instead rely on LiteDB with optimistic locking.

I think I might reconsider loading the CLR or do so in a more elegant way rather than relying on boot strapping - or perhaps loading a separate scripting language, and rewriting the interface in HTML/CSS and using VueJS rather than relying on Windows Forms components, and having to do so in a very hack-y way (i.e. custom GDI+ drawn controls... ;-;)

I kind of dislike creating detours for windows sockets as well, although I can't think of an alternative way of grabbing credentials, and re-entering them isn't very elegant either.

5 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #204553 Re: Endless Market [Beta Addon]
Tilly posted: (3rd Dec 2018, 08:03 am)

"3. When the newly modified EOServ is built, place the MarketAPI.exe from 'EndlessMarket.Server' in the output directory."

I don't find MarketAPI.exe file anywhere and when I try to build it I get a tone of errors

Could you post the build errors? You won't have any output binary if the compilation fails.

I'm going to tinker around with this concept a bit more and eliminate some of the unnecessary dependencies, primarily using trade packets and hopefully that won't require heavy modifications to the source, if any. I think I'll closely integrate the market database outside of the main SQLite database, and instead rely on LiteDB with optimistic locking.

I think I might reconsider loading the CLR or do so in a more elegant way rather than relying on boot strapping - or perhaps loading a separate scripting language, and rewriting the interface in HTML/CSS and using VueJS rather than relying on Windows Forms components, and having to do so in a very hack-y way (i.e. custom GDI+ drawn controls... ;-;)

I kind of dislike creating detours for windows sockets as well, although I can't think of an alternative way of grabbing credentials, and re-entering them isn't very elegant either.

I open the EndlessMarket C# file and try to build it and I get all these errors, same happens with EndlessMarket.Server and the errors are very similar if not the same

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PEFileCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 69 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketProcessActions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 240 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketFamily' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 302 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketFamily' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 292 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketFamily' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 288 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketAPI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 89 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketAction' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 292 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketAction' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 302 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketAction' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 289 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'NativeGraphicsManager' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 71 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'NumberEncoderService' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 241 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'ItemFile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 90 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'ItemFile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 70 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacketEncoderRepository' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 239 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Special.cs 13 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 17 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 27 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 15 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 302 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 228 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 272 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 17 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 18 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 16 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 15 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 14 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 13 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 14 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 13 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 12 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 3 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 2 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Special.cs 1 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 7 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 19 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 17 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 18 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 6 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 4 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 88 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 5 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketFamily' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 14 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketFamily' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Special.cs 10 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketFamily' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 24 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketAction' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 14 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketFamily' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 12 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketAction' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Special.cs 10 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketAction' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 24 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketAction' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 12 Active

Warning CS0108 'ConfirmPurchaseDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\ConfirmPurchaseDialogForm.Designer.cs 136 Active

Warning CS0108 'InventoryDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\InventoryDialogForm.Designer.cs 157 Active

Warning CS0108 'PurchaseDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\PurchaseDialogForm.Designer.cs 216 Active

Warning CS0108 'ReturnItemDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\ReturnItemDialogForm.Designer.cs 216 Active

Warning CS0108 'SellItemDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\SellItemDialogForm.Designer.cs 211 Active

Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "EOLib". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. EndlessMarket

Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "EOLib". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "EOLib.Graphics". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. EndlessMarket

Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "PELoaderLib". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. EndlessMarket

Warning IDE0006 Error encountered while loading the project. Some project features, such as full solution analysis for the failed project and projects that depend on it, have been disabled. EndlessMarket 1 Active

Warning IDE0006 Error encountered while loading the project. Some project features, such as full solution analysis for the failed project and projects that depend on it, have been disabled. EndlessMarket.Server 1 Active

Warning The referenced component 'EOLib' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'Detourium.Plugins' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'EOLib' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'EOLib.Graphics' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'INIFileParser' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'INIFileParser' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'Microsoft.CSharp' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'Microsoft.VisualBasic' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'Microsoft.CSharp' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'Nancy.Hosting.Self' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'Nancy' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'Newtonsoft.Json' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'PELoaderLib' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'SQLite-net' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'SQLitePCLRaw.batteries_green' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'SQLitePCLRaw.batteries_v2' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'SQLitePCLRaw.core' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'SQLitePCLRaw.provider.e_sqlite3' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Core' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Core' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Data' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Data' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Data.DataSetExtensions' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Data.DataSetExtensions' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Deployment' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Drawing' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Net.Http' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Net.Http' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.ValueTuple' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.ValueTuple' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Windows.Forms' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Xml' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Xml' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Xml.Linq' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Xml.Linq' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

5 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #204555 Re: Endless Market [Beta Addon]
sequeira123 posted: (3rd Dec 2018, 10:23 am)

I open the EndlessMarket C# file and try to build it and I get all these errors, same happens with EndlessMarket.Server and the errors are very similar if not the same

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PEFileCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 69 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketProcessActions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 240 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketFamily' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 302 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketFamily' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 292 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketFamily' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 288 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketAPI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 89 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketAction' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 292 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketAction' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 302 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'PacketAction' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 289 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'NativeGraphicsManager' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 71 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'NumberEncoderService' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 241 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'ItemFile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 90 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'ItemFile' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 70 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacketEncoderRepository' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 239 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Special.cs 13 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 17 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 27 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 15 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 302 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 228 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'IPacket' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 272 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 17 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 18 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 16 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 15 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 14 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 13 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 14 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 13 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\ShopManager.cs 12 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 3 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 2 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Special.cs 1 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 7 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 19 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 17 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 18 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 6 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 4 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOClient' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket.Server C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket.Server\Program.cs 88 Active

Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'EOLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\EOMarketPlugin.cs 5 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketFamily' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 14 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketFamily' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Special.cs 10 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketFamily' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 24 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketAction' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Welcome.cs 14 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketFamily' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 12 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketAction' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Special.cs 10 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketAction' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 24 Active

Error CS0103 The name 'PacketAction' does not exist in the current context EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Plugin\Handlers\Login.cs 12 Active

Warning CS0108 'ConfirmPurchaseDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\ConfirmPurchaseDialogForm.Designer.cs 136 Active

Warning CS0108 'InventoryDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\InventoryDialogForm.Designer.cs 157 Active

Warning CS0108 'PurchaseDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\PurchaseDialogForm.Designer.cs 216 Active

Warning CS0108 'ReturnItemDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\ReturnItemDialogForm.Designer.cs 216 Active

Warning CS0108 'SellItemDialogForm.CancelButton' hides inherited member 'Form.CancelButton'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended. EndlessMarket C:\Users\ssequ\Desktop\EndlessMarket-master\EndlessMarket\Dialogs\SellItemDialogForm.Designer.cs 211 Active

Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "EOLib". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. EndlessMarket

Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "EOLib". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "EOLib.Graphics". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. EndlessMarket

Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "PELoaderLib". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. EndlessMarket

Warning IDE0006 Error encountered while loading the project. Some project features, such as full solution analysis for the failed project and projects that depend on it, have been disabled. EndlessMarket 1 Active

Warning IDE0006 Error encountered while loading the project. Some project features, such as full solution analysis for the failed project and projects that depend on it, have been disabled. EndlessMarket.Server 1 Active

Warning The referenced component 'Detourium.Plugins' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'EOLib' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'EOLib.Graphics' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'INIFileParser' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'INIFileParser' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'Microsoft.CSharp' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'Microsoft.VisualBasic' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'Microsoft.CSharp' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'Nancy.Hosting.Self' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'Nancy' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'Newtonsoft.Json' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'PELoaderLib' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'SQLite-net' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'SQLitePCLRaw.batteries_green' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'SQLitePCLRaw.batteries_v2' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'SQLitePCLRaw.core' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'SQLitePCLRaw.provider.e_sqlite3' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Core' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Core' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Data' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Data' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Data.DataSetExtensions' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Data.DataSetExtensions' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Deployment' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Drawing' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Net.Http' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Net.Http' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.ValueTuple' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.ValueTuple' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Windows.Forms' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Xml' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Warning The referenced component 'System.Xml.Linq' could not be found. EndlessMarket

Warning The referenced component 'System.Xml.Linq' could not be found. EndlessMarket.Server

Hey make sure you're opening a .csproj file or a .sln file, not a single .cs c# file.

You need to open the project file then hit build and your IDE will know what to do. Are you using Visual Studio Community?
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
5 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #204557 Re: Endless Market [Beta Addon]
Hacker_Alex posted: (3rd Dec 2018, 03:04 pm)

sequeira123 posted: (3rd Dec 2018, 10:23 am)

Hey make sure you're opening a .csproj file or a .sln file, not a single .cs c# file.

You need to open the project file then hit build and your IDE will know what to do. Are you using Visual Studio Community?

Hey man thanks for the reply, Well I think I tried every single file and none worked but It might be that. I'm very inexperienced with this.
I use Visual Studio 2017, is that bad? xD
5 years, 21 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Endless Market [Beta Addon]