EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > How to search for gfx in resource hacker/anolis resourcer
Page: << 1 >>
How to search for gfx in resource hacker/anolis resourcer
Post #204248 How to search for gfx in resource hacker/anolis resourcer

I have a problem, i've read about it, but still idk how it works.

I dont know how to find gfx, icon for a specific id.

Eg. i want to find peasant suit. Edit pub says [Icon 157] and [GFX ID 16] and somehow in anolis resourcer in gfx013 my peasant suit is numbered 851-872 and item in gfx023 is numbered 413. How does it work? Is there any algorithm or how do i calculate this values if i want to find something by icon, or gfx id from edit pub? How do i make new items and know their ids?

5 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #204255 Re: How to search for gfx in resource hacker/anolis resourcer

There's an equation to each one, but it depends on which gfx file you're in. Each one has different sequencing.

Most people just trial-and-error their way through the egf files and keep going until they find what they're looking for.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
5 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #204256 Re: How to search for gfx in resource hacker/anolis resourcer

I've found the formulas somehow. I wrote a simple page in js, if anyone wants to use it, feel free. 

It's a conventer from anolis resource gfx number, to an gfx/icon number. Here's the code.

https://pastebin.com/qyK2NwPX

5 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #204278 Re: How to search for gfx in resource hacker/anolis resourcer
deaviss posted: (6th Jul 2018, 05:35 pm)

I've found the formulas somehow. I wrote a simple page in js, if anyone wants to use it, feel free. 

It's a conventer from anolis resource gfx number, to an gfx/icon number. Here's the code.

https://pastebin.com/qyK2NwPX

That’s actually incredibly useful, should be added to server tools. Well done. 
5 years, 42 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > How to search for gfx in resource hacker/anolis resourcer