EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Advanced Mining/Fishing/Harvesting system
Page: << 1 >>
Advanced Mining/Fishing/Harvesting system
Post #204195 Advanced Mining/Fishing/Harvesting system

So I want it similar to Ananas's fishing system; where you can choose the map ID, x, and Y of the spot you want fishing/harvesting/mining/woodcutting to be available. Instead of items given by chance; I want it so each map ID, X, and Y will have their own item. 

I want it like this so that in my server, different maps and different areas will have different items to give you. For example, different kinds of wood will give different types of wood. Different cave maps will give different minerals. Logically, this is how it works in real life. It's also how it is in other games. It will create an economy in the server, different guilds will want control over different areas for different reasons. One guild may have access to a mine that gives material for armor. One guild can have access to a cave that gives materials for weapons. 

Maybe each spot (map id, x, y), can have their own limit as to how many times you can attack and harvest there. For example, certain trees or mining spots can go depleted for (x amount of time) after hitting (x amount of times). 

If anyone would be able to do this or tell me if it's possible, that would be great.

I have another idea for harvesting. There are drops of items on the ground that spawn every (x minutes) after the item is picked up. For example, a mushroom item sitting on the ground in random locations on a map, you can click on the item to "harvest" it. This is a realistic version of harvesting and will require players to travel around maps to harvest certain items, I.E plants, mushrooms, etc..

5 years, 39 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Advanced Mining/Fishing/Harvesting system