Page: << 1 >>
Game room map
Post #204001 Game room map

So I've been building an eoserv server again over the last week for the first time in many years. My brother brought up the game room with ultimate apozen and asked if I had that map at all which I found that I don't as that wasn't in the map files that I have gotten hold of to start off with.

I'm trying to find out if anyone has the game room map at all to save myself from building it from scratch using pictures that i can find. I've done a lot of searching and somehow i don't even find random topics anywhere about ultimate apozen or the gameroom except for one server saying they changed it and removed the ultimate apozen. If any of you have created something very similar that would be plenty helpful I don't need it to be a perfect recreation just something to save me from some of the work.

6 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #204002 Re: Game room map

The game room is a map made by endless edge so its not a free to use map for eoserv specifically.  I would sugest trying to make something yourself using that idea instead of just using their map!

6 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #204003 Re: Game room map

Ok i didn't realize since their server wasn't the only server using that. Map with that name. They must have played on their server and grabbed it to use on their own servers. I'll just have to start on my own game room. Thanks for responding so quickly. 

6 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #204004 Re: Game room map

Yeah, I made that years ago and later decided it was lame so I removed it. It was just a small rectangle map with a factory style outer wall. Not sure why anyone would steal that map, or want it, but it is a sad thing to be the guy that would rip off such a lazily made map. Anyway, if you can find anyone that has that map you are welcome to it, but you could just as easily remake it in about 2 minutes. 

6 years, 16 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>