EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Fishing config file
Page: << 1 >>
Fishing config file
Post #203951 Fishing config file

Hi guys, I hope I can post this here. I am using eosource 6.9 and looking to get some help with fishing config file. 

What i was wondering is if I could have multiple of the same item fished up, but changing the % of gettting it as you level up, i couldnt tell through testing but heres an example

FishingBait = 74

FishingWeapon = 80

1= 60,0,100

1= 50,1,100

1= 40,2,100

2= 40,1,250

2= 55,2,250

etc etc. So basically item 1 would be a simple item you can fish up, but would go down in chance as you level, and item 2 would get easier to fish as you level, is this how it works? or is it possible to get it to work like this, or will it just roll item 1 multiple times with the different chances to get it.

Thanks

edit: sorry again for posting here ive been away from the community for 3 yrs and am unable to access eosource forums

6 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #203953 Re: Fishing config file

Do you remember where you downloaded EOSource from? Go ask them for help with their hackery.

6 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #203957 Re: Fishing config file

From eosource website... And like I stated in the OP their forums are down. Thanks for the helpful reply though.

6 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #203958 Re: Fishing config file

I know this is off topic but when I get home from work I’ll post my latest fishing code and config for you, it’s super simple and easy to use!

It was made for the infinity online server, but that died again

6 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #203969 Re: Fishing config file
Apollo posted: (12th Dec 2017, 03:29 pm)

Do you remember where you downloaded EOSource from? Go ask them for help with their hackery.

± 0

1. We do not insult other groups here.
  2. There seems to be a habit of reading books by the cover here because OP clearly said eosource forums are down :(
  3. Please don't ban me :( I'm just trying to provide a mirror here
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
6 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #203970 Re: Fishing config file

I've sent Rouna the code but I thought I'd post here incase anyone else is looking for a 535 compatible code, I've put a notice for the last few EOHost users and once the servers go down I'll post the custom rev I've been using! It's nothing special but it'd make a nice little base for anyone wanting basic pets/fish/mine/giftbox/aoe etc

Fishing -- Let me know if I missed anything

6 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #203971 Re: Fishing config file
Hacker_Alex posted: (16th Dec 2017, 02:14 am)

± 0

2. There seems to be a habit of reading books by the cover here because OP clearly said eosource forums are down :(

1. We don't support EOSource or have any idea what they have hacked into their code, thus we can't condone use of it or support it.

2. Go to eosource.net/contactus and let them know their forum is broken if you are interested in keeping that community alive. If it is still down a week later they probably have abandoned their website as they have support for their build of EOSERV. 

6 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #203972 Re: Fishing config file
Apollo posted: (16th Dec 2017, 12:18 pm)

± 0

1. We don't support EOSource or have any idea what they have hacked into their code, thus we can't condone use of it or support it.

2. Go to eosource.net/contactus and let them know their forum is broken if you are interested in keeping that community alive. If it is still down a week later they probably have abandoned their website as they have support for their build of EOSERV. 

Tried to send a random spam message using the form, the page gives a 404.

@OP: Just use EOSERV, eosource is a dead project with no support, and most-likely poorly written code as well.

6 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #203973 Re: Fishing config file
perfect posted: (17th Dec 2017, 05:54 am)

Apollo posted: (16th Dec 2017, 12:18 pm)

± 0

Tried to send a random spam message using the form, the page gives a 404.

@OP: Just use EOSERV, eosource is a dead project with no support, and most-likely poorly written code as well.

Seconded. EOsource is deado, and there's a lot of good resources here that will let you have a server that you can make real changes to and add new features to. Close-sourced software is weak for these purposes.
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
6 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #203975 Re: Fishing config file

Ok,

Thanks for everyone who replied. I'm gonna try to use eoserv instead of eosource. Is there anywhere I can go to see tutorials on how to add some of the missing features from eosource, weapons with effects, items and/or spells to buff stats, professions, etc. etc.

Thanks

6 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #203976 Re: Fishing config file

Message Callum he has all thouse things

6 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #203977 Re: Fishing config file

It's also a good idea to start a new topic if you are looking for new things. It could be confusing for someone clicking the most recent post about fishing config to start reading about AoE weapons. 

6 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #203978 Re: Fishing config file
Apollo posted: (21st Dec 2017, 12:22 am)

It's also a good idea to start a new topic if you are looking for new things. It could be confusing for someone clicking the most recent post about fishing config to start reading about AoE weapons. 

I know this goes against everything you just said, but I wanted to say here to avoid making a temp pointless topic, but:

I'll post the revision I've been using the past year or so, it's not great and certainly needs touch ups but it has majority of basic features. Small list of:

Weddings (My own smaller version of the old released ones, handled entirely in NPC functions)

Game-side bots - I will put my hand up and admit these can cause lots of problems if used incorrectly, however server smalled trivia/arena bots are pretty solid.

Arena leaderboards

Basic Pets - my own system

Basic mining/fishing

AoE spells

Solo intances

Player commands

Weapon Effects (HP Drain/aoe, etc)

npc speech

This isn't some advertisement, purely just didn't want to post about the rev that I can't post until I'm home from work.

6 years, 18 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Fishing config file