EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for custom GUI
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Looking for custom GUI
Post #203571 Re: Looking for custom GUI
xsepx posted: (8th Sep 2017, 08:36 pm)

Or you could be original and use an original name. Just Saying.... GG.

So, when you randomly thought of a name and you soon found out that there's a copy of this name, would that be stealing ? its like saying that you and I have the same name, and you were born first, so does that mean I stole your name ?  

this would be a problem if your server didn't die in the first place, or if it was ever released to the public. ( thinking that I never heard of it, maybe it sucked )
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203576 Re: Looking for custom GUI
wesly posted: (8th Sep 2017, 08:37 pm)

So, when you randomly thought of a name and you soon found out that there's a copy of this name, would that be stealing ? its like saying that you and I have the same name, and you were born first, so does that mean I stole your name ?  

this would be a problem if your server didn't die in the first place, or if it was ever released to the public. ( thinking that I never heard of it, maybe it sucked )

So you're telling me if I made a website called Facebook, Google, or Yahoo, It wouldn't be stealing? I wouldn't have to change the name? Lmao get the fuck outta here.

Think of something original bro -- Not that it matters, your server will die, just like the rest of them.

I don't think I've ever seen a player on your server lmfao, don't act like you're top shit kid.
---
Create your own destiny, don't let someone else do it for you.
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203577 Re: Looking for custom GUI
AustinB posted: (10th Sep 2017, 04:15 pm)

So you're telling me if I made a website called Facebook, Google, or Yahoo, It wouldn't be stealing? I wouldn't have to change the name? Lmao get the fuck outta here.

Think of something original bro -- Not that it matters, your server will die, just like the rest of them.

I don't think I've ever seen a player on your server lmfao, don't act like you're top shit kid.

that's because I never released it yet, since we "think before we release shit" and not just put some lame things on a server and let it die like the rest of your lame ass servers.

Don't want my server name ? Patent it next time. ( like I said, I don't care about server names, go hate all day if you want, I ain't doing shit)

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203580 Re: Looking for custom GUI
wesly posted: (10th Sep 2017, 04:54 pm)

that's because I never released it yet, since we "think before we release shit" and not just put some lame things on a server and let it die like the rest of your lame ass servers.

Don't want my server name ? Patent it next time. ( like I said, I don't care about server names, go hate all day if you want, I ain't doing shit)

Mate I would just not reply, you've done fuck all wrong and the rest are just arguing because their friend Nerva is having a cry.

The rest of you need to stop being little bitches, unless you made your own client and server software you're just another private EO server.

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203581 Re: Looking for custom GUI
callum posted: (10th Sep 2017, 10:30 pm)

wesly posted: (10th Sep 2017, 04:54 pm)

Mate I would just not reply, you've done fuck all wrong and the rest are just arguing because their friend Nerva is having a cry.

The rest of you need to stop being little bitches, unless you made your own client and server software you're just another private EO server.

I missed you, Callum. :')
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203582 Re: Looking for custom GUI

I'm not arguing, Just saying Nerva isn't making shit up. Edenshire is a pretty SPECIFIC name there buddy. You didn't want to credit Atlas for the button sprites just like you don't want to credit Nerva for your "idea" Good going bud, quit being a whiny kid. If you haven't made a successful server by now you never will. I did have a successful server until I left to join the United States Army back in 2008 and spent the rest of my time gearing up to go to Afghanistan in 2011.

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203583 Re: Looking for custom GUI

still crying over a server name ? go on, I admire your ignorance.

"I like seeing dogs fight over a bone."

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203584 Re: Looking for custom GUI

I think the only legitimate argument that can be made, is that it's a bad idea to use a EO server name already used before.
I don't even see why you'd want to use it, especially considering you should be able to come up with something better than 'Edenshire', no offence.

When you reply back to negativity or trolling the way you are, it does make you look immature, no matter how you look at it.
Honestly though, who cares.. These are EO Private servers, and more importantly: The server doesn't even exist anymore..
To complain about the name of an EO private server NO longer in development, is stupid and immature. Apparently that's not too obvious here?!

The only relevant points that matter here:
-It's a better idea to come up with your own original name/ideas, instead of using pre-existing ideas.
-The server Edenshire is no longer around, so really, complaining about the use of the name is pointless trolling whether intended or not..
-People are generally stupid and believe their own opinions over provable/probable fact and logic. Or they're just assholes. :'(

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203585 Re: Looking for custom GUI

I would also like to point out that we are all stealing as is anyways. Endless Online anything to do with it graphics etc. Doesn't belong to us. 

Stop arguing over a stupid name. It's just pixels mates. 

Good luck to everyone. :)

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203586 Re: Looking for custom GUI

There have been hundreds of private servers since EOSERV became usable. The odds of someone remembering all of them is pretty low, and remembering even further where someone has heard the name "Edenshire" is quite possibly difficult. I have been around since the first servers began, and I can't remember who named what. Anyway, the point is I am maintaining a list now and that name has only been registered by the current user. This list goes back 2+ years so it is pretty safe to say it was forgotten. I can make no other assumption than this is coincidental naming. 

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203587 Re: Looking for custom GUI

Ha! Continue on Wesly. These trolls were just murdered and buried.

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203588 Re: Looking for custom GUI
DeathCloud posted: (11th Sep 2017, 05:43 pm)

Murdered and buried? Says the guy who joined this forum in 2017, 2 weeks ago. (I'll spell it out for you... YOU have know idea what YOU are talking about. ^.^)

Apollo, the name, font, GUI, EVERYTHING looks similar to the original production, although it was 5 years ago..  I'm just saying that people are calling Nerva a troll, etc when there is actually some validity to what is being said, that's all. I give two fucks on what name anybody uses but there's no need for everyone to attack Nerva for it. Enough said on this topic, I strongly dislike arguing with kids.
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203591 Re: Looking for custom GUI
xsepx posted: (11th Sep 2017, 06:01 pm)

DeathCloud posted: (11th Sep 2017, 05:43 pm)

Murdered and buried? Says the guy who joined this forum in 2017, 2 weeks ago. (I'll spell it out for you... YOU have know idea what YOU are talking about. ^.^)

Apollo, the name, font, GUI, EVERYTHING looks similar to the original production, although it was 5 years ago..  I'm just saying that people are calling Nerva a troll, etc when there is actually some validity to what is being said, that's all. I give two fucks on what name anybody uses but there's no need for everyone to attack Nerva for it. Enough said on this topic, I strongly dislike arguing with kids.

Dude, I've been on this forum since 2008. Before you even joined, but it's nice that you think a new account =s somebody beening new. I'm glad bans dont exist in your mind. Let me spell out what you are. A d.u.m.b.a.s.s. Go back into your coffin.
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203594 Re: Looking for custom GUI

@xsepx It is hard to say without a collection of side by side images. I honestly haven't seen a client mod that really stands out outside of purple rain and the misfits (you figure it out). Anyway, this is more like trying to pick out which movies had Amy Adams and which were Isla Fisher.

@DeathCloud Your join date doesn't make your interjections to this topic any more worth reading. You can be an asshat longer than someone else, but you are still an asshat.

I am pretty sure discussion is done here, but I will leave it open just in case something that adds to the topic happens.

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #203598 Re: Looking for custom GUI
Apollo posted: (12th Sep 2017, 12:15 pm)

@xsepx It is hard to say without a collection of side by side images. I honestly haven't seen a client mod that really stands out outside of purple rain and the misfits (you figure it out). Anyway, this is more like trying to pick out which movies had Amy Adams and which were Isla Fisher.

@DeathCloud Your join date doesn't make your interjections to this topic any more worth reading. You can be an asshat longer than someone else, but you are still an asshat.

I am pretty sure discussion is done here, but I will leave it open just in case something that adds to the topic happens.

He's the one that brought up my join date though? I wish i knew where you lived. I would pay you a visit and teach you a lesson in respect. Get your mouth off of his dick.

Edit: you're always picking fights with the wrong people. It's clearly obvious he brought up the fact that i seemingly joined 2 weeks ago, yet you go after me. I'm tired of you always doing that shit man. You are a biased ass mod that goes after a specific person like a troll. His comment didnt add anything to this topic, yet you go after someone that responded to a person bringing up a date. Stfu. 

6 years, 33 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for custom GUI