EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Skills Master
Page: << 1 >>
Skills Master
Post #203469 Skills Master

Okay so I am having issues with my Skills master when I go to learn the spell that I have added into the skills master it says that I don't have the requirements to learn. Even though I do...I am not sure if I have just not added the skills correctly. But any help is appreciated. 

1.name = Archery Skills

1.learn = 32,10,1,3,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

It's supposed to be learning Spell 32, costs 10gold requires lvl 1 class 3 etc etc. But nothing I do to stats or anything else allows my character to learn this skill. Am I missing something ?

6 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #203470 Re: Skills Master

# id.name = skill master name

# id.learn = SpellID, GoldReq, LevelReq, ClassReq Spell1Req, Spell2Req, Spell3Req, Spell4Req, StrReq, IntReq, WisReq, AgiReq, ConReq, ChaReq

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
6 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #203477 Re: Skills Master

so what is the Spell3 requirement supposed to mean in your code Drew? If you remove that 1, does it let you learn it? you should probably in the worst case scenario use trial and error removing one requirement at a time until you find the one that's making it not work

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
6 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #203480 Re: Skills Master

The 3 is class 3 requirement. I removed the 1 after the 3 an it seemed to correct this issue

6 years, 39 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Skills Master