Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Mapper wanted
Post #203400 Re: Mapper wanted

i can do everything with EOmap except scroll through the tilesets so I am stuck with what is on screen

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203402 Re: Mapper wanted
Evildark posted: (27th Jun 2017, 12:36 am)

callum posted: (26th Jun 2017, 11:18 pm)

Evildark posted: (26th Jun 2017, 04:51 pm)

Drewbob posted: (26th Jun 2017, 03:43 pm)

Evildark posted: (26th Jun 2017, 02:25 pm)

callum posted: (25th Jun 2017, 03:54 pm)

Evildark posted: (25th Jun 2017, 02:30 pm)

Best bet would be to go ask people in private servers. People here wont help you unless your name is 

Moonie

Stava

Apollo

Jimmy 

Andrew bob

Or any well known name. Not being a dick, ijs. People on here are condescending assholes who dont help anyone anymore but are going to be the first people begging to get their hands on a custom client. Only people that still contribute are Apollo, Sausage, Shayne and SoB.

Good luck though!

That is not true at all, there are tonnes of us programmers about that would happily release code, no one askes for shit these days and when they do it's something pointless that's been posted hundreds of times. If you think telling someone to search is being a 'condescending asshole' then you've got a lot of thinking to do shag.

Back on topic.. I've been after a mapper for months! The only people who can map decent these days are either super unreliable or don't want to work FOR someone. I'm sure you can sweep up some nice maps from the releases though.. I plan to scout the forum soon and put all the links in one place! Hopefully that'll help.

Thats not true at all. I've asked tons of people who offer to help to code something for me and they all say that its too big and they were looking for smaller projects. Offered to pay and they still said it was too much. Like i said, people dont help others unless they're known here. Want an example? Look at the responses on this post. :)

Have you thought that maybe it's your poor additude that is driving folks away? I have asked help from Apollo, Sausage, Callum, and a few others an I have not only got replies but got help from what I needed. 

I am unknown with this name I am using currently. But I got pleanty of help. There isn't very many active people around here anymore. 

Btw I have yet to see you offer ANY assistance besides your poor additude which doesn't make me want to ask you for help. 

How are you contributing to this topic?

Commuity?

Project? 

Not trying to be a dick but come on get the right additude get the right answers.

Have you took the time to think about my poor ATTITUDE not additude. Maybe I got this because of people not helping? The world may never know and I helped plenty of people by writing quests for them. Ask around eosource =). I see why people may not want to help you. Nobody wants to help someone who doesn't know how to spell. Pleanty? Also, show me proof of people helping you, you lying fuck. Any maps? Any code? You have none. I wouldn't want to help a kiss ass like yourself because I suck at mapping. Kissing ass still won't give you the help that you need unfortunately because you're not a well known name. Anyway, good luck sucking dick and kissing ass for help. =)

He's right though, I wouldn't help someone who had a shitty attitude like yourself. You might have helped people on eosource but that means fuck all here. (eosource is full of quest writers since they don't require code).

He did indeed pm me and I've offered to help him with some code, probably because he actually asked?. I can't speak for the mapping/questing but the code side of requests is covered very well on here. Andrewbob has made a few topics for code requests and I myself have made a few topics releasing code which are rarely commented on. I'm more than happy to help wherever I can as long as the code isn't pure stupidity or malicious.

Nooooo, eosource is full of people actually getting the help they need, thats why they're on there. This place doesnt mean shit because as I said earlier, no one wants to help anyone. Even when my attitude wasnt bad, i still didnt get help but its not about that. No one wants to do anything unless you're well known. You rather troll and post that dumb shit yall normally post which is why the lounge was closed twice. 

Eoserv was booming when the lounge was still active. Thats why it was closed twice because you people would post some weird, dumb shit instead of helping and they wanted the website to return to its former glory. Thats why theres no activity here anymore because theyre not aloud to post dumb shit and doesnt want to help people. You can continue to argue but ask yourself this. Wheres the comments from people offering to help him besides holystone?.... ill wait.

For some reason you must get this site confused with social media. This site never was meant to be a replacement for the EO forums where the general public should come to chat. The lounge closed twice as it defames this project. For example, if you had been living under a rock and had never heard of EO and found yourself here would you consider this an intellectual project discussion or Moonie's best cartoon drawings while smoking pot... exactly. Also, while you are being critical of the community not being helpful to other members you need to remember that you are a member of this community not being helpful to other members. My point is if you go to lets say Allegro.cc and just start posting garbage posts as in lounge you could probably have your account shut down and posts deleted. Project sites don't depend on fan girls having a social section.

EOSource doesn't need any help compiling source code or adding code as it is a hacked together piece of shit that is closed source. Their software is no longer supported by their own developers. If you are only going to be a hypocrite and bitch about the community not helping then maybe you should go back to EOSource's web forum and stay there.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203404 Re: Mapper wanted
Apollo posted: (28th Jun 2017, 01:34 pm)

Best bet would be to go ask people in private servers. People here wont help you unless your name is 

Moonie

Stava

Apollo

Jimmy 

Andrew bob

Or any well known name. Not being a dick, ijs. People on here are condescending assholes who dont help anyone anymore but are going to be the first people begging to get their hands on a custom client. Only people that still contribute are Apollo, Sausage, Shayne and SoB.

Good luck though!

That is not true at all, there are tonnes of us programmers about that would happily release code, no one askes for shit these days and when they do it's something pointless that's been posted hundreds of times. If you think telling someone to search is being a 'condescending asshole' then you've got a lot of thinking to do shag.

Back on topic.. I've been after a mapper for months! The only people who can map decent these days are either super unreliable or don't want to work FOR someone. I'm sure you can sweep up some nice maps from the releases though.. I plan to scout the forum soon and put all the links in one place! Hopefully that'll help.

Thats not true at all. I've asked tons of people who offer to help to code something for me and they all say that its too big and they were looking for smaller projects. Offered to pay and they still said it was too much. Like i said, people dont help others unless they're known here. Want an example? Look at the responses on this post. :)

Have you thought that maybe it's your poor additude that is driving folks away? I have asked help from Apollo, Sausage, Callum, and a few others an I have not only got replies but got help from what I needed. 

I am unknown with this name I am using currently. But I got pleanty of help. There isn't very many active people around here anymore. 

Btw I have yet to see you offer ANY assistance besides your poor additude which doesn't make me want to ask you for help. 

Commuity?

Project? 

Not trying to be a dick but come on get the right additude get the right answers.

Have you took the time to think about my poor ATTITUDE not additude. Maybe I got this because of people not helping? The world may never know and I helped plenty of people by writing quests for them. Ask around eosource =). I see why people may not want to help you. Nobody wants to help someone who doesn't know how to spell. Pleanty? Also, show me proof of people helping you, you lying fuck. Any maps? Any code? You have none. I wouldn't want to help a kiss ass like yourself because I suck at mapping. Kissing ass still won't give you the help that you need unfortunately because you're not a well known name. Anyway, good luck sucking dick and kissing ass for help. =)

He's right though, I wouldn't help someone who had a shitty attitude like yourself. You might have helped people on eosource but that means fuck all here. (eosource is full of quest writers since they don't require code).

He did indeed pm me and I've offered to help him with some code, probably because he actually asked?. I can't speak for the mapping/questing but the code side of requests is covered very well on here. Andrewbob has made a few topics for code requests and I myself have made a few topics releasing code which are rarely commented on. I'm more than happy to help wherever I can as long as the code isn't pure stupidity or malicious.

Nooooo, eosource is full of people actually getting the help they need, thats why they're on there. This place doesnt mean shit because as I said earlier, no one wants to help anyone. Even when my attitude wasnt bad, i still didnt get help but its not about that. No one wants to do anything unless you're well known. You rather troll and post that dumb shit yall normally post which is why the lounge was closed twice. 

Eoserv was booming when the lounge was still active. Thats why it was closed twice because you people would post some weird, dumb shit instead of helping and they wanted the website to return to its former glory. Thats why theres no activity here anymore because theyre not aloud to post dumb shit and doesnt want to help people. You can continue to argue but ask yourself this. Wheres the comments from people offering to help him besides holystone?.... ill wait.

For some reason you must get this site confused with social media. This site never was meant to be a replacement for the EO forums where the general public should come to chat. The lounge closed twice as it defames this project. For example, if you had been living under a rock and had never heard of EO and found yourself here would you consider this an intellectual project discussion or Moonie's best cartoon drawings while smoking pot... exactly. Also, while you are being critical of the community not being helpful to other members you need to remember that you are a member of this community not being helpful to other members. My point is if you go to lets say Allegro.cc and just start posting garbage posts as in lounge you could probably have your account shut down and posts deleted. Project sites don't depend on fan girls having a social section.

EOSource doesn't need any help compiling source code or adding code as it is a hacked together piece of shit that is closed source. Their software is no longer supported by their own developers. If you are only going to be a hypocrite and bitch about the community not helping then maybe you should go back to EOSource's web forum and stay there.

I'm pretty sure you got my post confused as I clearly said that you closed the lounge twice so that eoserv could return to what it used to be meaning server development. let me post it again. "Thats why it was closed twice because you people would post some weird, dumb shit instead of helping and they wanted the website to return to its former glory. Thats why theres no activity here anymore because theyre not aloud to post dumb shit and doesnt want to help people." It's like you people dont read. Instead, you go after someone and make a fool out of yourself." If you're not going to read and be as dumb as the rest of these people, you should demote yourself before you turn other users away you dumb fuck. Now bitch about that you dumb ass.

I wouldnt expect that from you. READ APOLLO, READ!

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203405 Re: Mapper wanted

@Apollo can you please lock or delete this thread seeing as how. 

(1) It has been hijacked by offtopic bullshit baby whinning

(2)I have gotten the help I asked for. 

Thank you everyone for the support an help

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203406 Re: Mapper wanted
Drewbob posted: (28th Jun 2017, 05:29 pm)

@Apollo can you please lock or delete this thread seeing as how. 

(1) It has been hijacked by offtopic bullshit baby whinning

(2)I have gotten the help I asked for. 

Thank you everyone for the support an help

The word is whining dude. How old are you?
---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
−1 Do not hijack threads for personal rants. --Apollo 6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203408 Re: Mapper wanted
Evildark posted: (28th Jun 2017, 05:21 pm)

Moonie

Stava

Apollo

Jimmy 

Andrew bob

Good luck though!

Commuity?

Project? 

I'm pretty sure you got my post confused as I clearly said that you closed the lounge twice so that eoserv could return to what it used to be meaning server development. let me post it again. "Thats why it was closed twice because you people would post some weird, dumb shit instead of helping and they wanted the website to return to its former glory. Thats why theres no activity here anymore because theyre not aloud to post dumb shit and doesnt want to help people." It's like you people dont read. Instead, you go after someone and make a fool out of yourself." If you're not going to read and be as dumb as the rest of these people, you should demote yourself before you turn other users away you dumb fuck. Now bitch about that you dumb ass.

You really should learn to spell words you use correctly and use a coherent, proper grammar before lashing out and calling some one a dumb fuck. It just further proves my point. You are only on this topic to bitch at everyone and not be constructive and yet you are bitching about everyone else not helping. If you have anything else "constructive" to add here by all means do so. If not I am going to just mod-flail any further garbage replies. This kid needs a Mapper and you essentially hijacked his post to plug the eoshartz forum. Go there and take your opinions with you.
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203409 Re: Mapper wanted
Apollo posted: (28th Jun 2017, 05:37 pm)

Moonie

Stava

Apollo

Jimmy 

Andrew bob

Good luck though!

Commuity?

Project? 

You really should learn to spell words you use correctly and use a coherent, proper grammar before lashing out and calling some one a dumb fuck. It just further proves my point. You are only on this topic to bitch at everyone and not be constructive and yet you are notching about everyone else not helping. If you have anything else "constructive" to add here by all means do so. If not I am going to just mod-flail any further garbage replies. This kid needs a Mapper and you essentially hijacked his post to plug the eoshartz forum. Go there and take your opinions with you.

What do you do for the community? You don't do shit dude. Your server is shit, and your coding is garbage. Then you go back and give people negative ratings for something they posted a week ago. Someone must've gotten under your skin pretty deep for you to do that. You're a joke. You don't do shit on here but argue with other users Apollo. You're a useless piece of white trash. Kill yourself, seriously. You need to demote yourself dude because you're not showing any type of influence on others on this website. Little bitch blocking people so you could have the last word. If I ever seen you in real life, you wouldn't be saying half this shit. Useless whiteboy. Good luck with your fucked server and bad codes. You can permaban me, I actually don't give a fuck. No point in going back to this useless ass website. I'm sure you know you're useless. That's why you're so angry. Lol goodbye.
−2 Hi Evildark. You have earned the ban hammer. --Apollo 6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203410 Re: Mapper wanted
Love Sosa posted: (28th Jun 2017, 05:46 pm)

Apollo posted: (28th Jun 2017, 05:37 pm)

Moonie

Stava

Apollo

Jimmy 

Andrew bob

Good luck though!

Commuity?

Project? 

You really should learn to spell words you use correctly and use a coherent, proper grammar before lashing out and calling some one a dumb fuck. It just further proves my point. You are only on this topic to bitch at everyone and not be constructive and yet you are notching about everyone else not helping. If you have anything else "constructive" to add here by all means do so. If not I am going to just mod-flail any further garbage replies. This kid needs a Mapper and you essentially hijacked his post to plug the eoshartz forum. Go there and take your opinions with you.

What do you do for the community? You don't do shit dude. Your server is shit, and your coding is garbage. Then you go back and give people negative ratings for something they posted a week ago. Someone must've gotten under your skin pretty deep for you to do that. You're a joke. You don't do shit on here but argue with other users Apollo. You're a useless piece of white trash. Kill yourself, seriously. You need to demote yourself dude because you're not showing any type of influence on others on this website. Little bitch blocking people so you could have the last word. If I ever seen you in real life, you wouldn't be saying half this shit. Useless whiteboy. Good luck with your fucked server and bad codes. You can permaban me, I actually don't give a fuck. No point in going back to this useless ass website. I'm sure you know you're useless. That's why you're so angry. Lol goodbye.

This is the best example of you lack of simply knowing what you are talking about. 
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.