EOSERV Forum > EOMap > Can't get mapeditor working
Page: << 1 >>
Can't get mapeditor working
Post #203328 Can't get mapeditor working

Ok folks! I can't seem to get the map editor either one from Sausage or Apollo to work for me! Apollo's version will turn on, I can make ground tiles appear but I can't add any type of walls, or anything else the pallete wont show anything but a few ground tiles. I am unable to look through it anymore it will crash every time I try. 

Any help? I am running Windows 7(yuck I know)

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203353 Re: Can't get mapeditor working

hmm what do you think works better, windows xp? you might be able to get windows xp mode or get it into a virtual machine some other way. did you try flipping through compatibility modes in the properties of the program?

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
6 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #203358 Re: Can't get mapeditor working

Ok here is a update, I can place all types ground, walls etc but...I am unable to see the palhead, or palfoot I have a general idea where its at, but I am unable to see or view a few tiles of each thing cant scroll through the images cant use up, down, left, right etc to find any more tiles to select an cant scroll..how can i fix this the palhead issue not a big deal but i am limited on which tiles i can use :(

6 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #203540 Re: Can't get mapeditor working

Well, this is a hella late response, but if you never did find a solution (Or someone else has this problem) here is the probable cause.

Most likely you're missing the allegro5.cfg file. 

Open notepad and paste the following into it. Then save it as allegro5.cfg in the same folder as eomap2.exe (or eomap3.exe)

[graphics]

driver=opengl

[opengl_disabled_extensions]

GL_EXT_framebuffer_object=0

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
6 years, 33 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOMap > Can't get mapeditor working