EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Dedera Now looking for a select few team mates.
Page: << 1 >>
Dedera Now looking for a select few team mates.
Post #203301 Dedera Now looking for a select few team mates.

Up until now i have been the sole developer of Dedera. Along with a select few coders that i have paid for the development of Dedera. However with wanting to release Dedera to the public i am now looking for a few team members to help with the voxel modeling and a few other small things that are needing to be done. Even if you have never done anything on this type of scale and just wanting to start somewhere in game development you may be useful. Remember this will be a commercial game so it will be making money. With that being said. The game is going to be crossed platformed from pc to mobile and after it has income coming in it will also be going to console. 80% percent of all profits the game makes will be going back into the game to pay for new things that get created in the future and for work to be done on the game. With this being said anybody that joins my team will earn a percentage of profits that the game makes. However to make receive a percentage of these profits you must have made a contribution to the game as well. This means if you do not produce anything and if your work is not added into the game than you will not receive anything. Even if you create something and it is used you will receive a percentage of the profits each month as long as the game is up and running. I will give you a link to the program that is being used to create the models it will not cost you anything and it is very easy to use even if you never used anything like that before. Along with this i will supply you with a few templates so you have a idea of how to create the models as well. Keep in mind not everything you create may not be used and you will only get a percentage of all profits each month accordingly to what is used in the game. I am pickey this game is my pride and joy, however i am not hard to work with. If you are interested in joining my team let me know i will reedit this later with contact info so you may contact me. So let me know if you are interested. Ok here is my contact info so i can be reached my e-mail is finalfrontgames@gmail.com and also i can be reached on discord my user is tinichi#5200 .

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203322 Re: Dedera Now looking for a select few team mates.

I would be interested in learning a few things about game development. I'm alright at c++ and java and it would be interesting and fun to have something to work on programming related during the summer before I start classes again in the fall.

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203326 Re: Dedera Now looking for a select few team mates.

My email is finalfrontgames@gmail.com also i can be reached on discord my id is tinichi#5200 . I would be happy to have you on my team. If you contact me i will set you up with the programs you will need. I will also send you a download link of a few models i created that you will be able to use as templates so you have a idea of how to do everything. Anything that you create that is added to the game i will give you a percentage of the profits that the game makes as long as the game makes money. So if the game runs 10 years making money each month than you will receive money each month for your work.

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Dedera Now looking for a select few team mates.