EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?
Page: << 1 2 >>
Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?
Post #203291 Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

In about a month's worth of time i will be starting beta testing on Dedera. Dedera has the abilities to be both client and server. However at the time Dedera goes up for beta testing the main server will be off line. However the game will be able to be run offline or even run jointly pc to pc on the same network. Because the server side part will be locked for local use. In the time of doing the beta testing the game will not be a finished game. And many updates will be coming out. On each update that will be tested you will have to start your character over from scratch. If you are interested in beta testing my game let me know. I will update this post to let you know what is going on. Also i will give rewards when the game is released to those who beta test. This post will be updated every few days during the process so please keep a eye on this post to know whats going on.

Thank you for your time signed Tinichi.

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203299 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

count me in!

---
stay tuned.
6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203302 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

I'm interested. what kind of game is it?

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203303 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

Might as well. Just been watching DBZ Abridged and playing CSGO and Og Animal Crossing. Nothing else going on.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203305 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

Dedera is a MMORPG. It is set in the Dark ages. It has a EO type style with a steam punk style with it as well. However there will be no magical abilities. The game is not sprite based however it is voxel based to give it a EO type feel. It also has all the features that EO has and much much more. The game is not in no way EO or a cloned server. However it is going to be a commercial game when finished. It will be a free to play game however it will have a online shop that will have items that will retire frequently. There is also no way for anybody to spawn items and pass items to other players this way as well. However the game does have a player to player trading system. And all items are trade able. The items are upgrade able as well. I did not want anybody to have this ability due to past experiences running a eo private server back in the day and seeing how people can abuse this type of system. And also i believe that all players should have a equal opportunity.

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203310 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

Like really interested!

---
#yolomoto
6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203312 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

Was interested until you said an online shop. That wouldn't be equal to player's who dont have access to a credit, debit, or gift card now would it? No ty. Dont want to have to spend money just to be ahead of other players. Good luck though 

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203315 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

IT is equal because everything that will be in the shop will be located in game as well. Just spending money makes gaining the items alot easier. Plus there is a chance you may receive mall coins from drops as well. The mall supports the income needed for the game to run. While even the free players will have the ability to gain the same items that paid members pay for. The only thing different is that free members will have to work a little harder for the items.

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203330 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?
Evildark posted: (18th Jun 2017, 02:42 pm)

Was interested until you said an online shop. That wouldn't be equal to player's who dont have access to a credit, debit, or gift card now would it? No ty. Dont want to have to spend money just to be ahead of other players. Good luck though 

For once I agree with Dark.

Even if the items are obtainable without donating I think it's redundant. Personally, I just hate pay to win with a passion no matter how small that window may be.

Regardless.. I'd still like to try the beta :v ...
---
Something I do instead of sleeping
6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203331 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

That means you can gain power if you've got enough money. You can transfer your real-life effort into the game. I also don't see it as a good idea. Anyway, it would be OK to make premium shop for features that give players better visual look and don't improve any of their skills. Look at the games that sell better items for real money - it creates a big gap between people that buy them and people who don't. People who spend real money become more powerful and many people lose interest of playing game like that because you have to spend real money to be really good... It's a system that makes everything dependent on real money. The objectives of game are not that meaningful anymore. People will make their first or one of their first goals to get the premium items, not playing the game.

I'd still like to test it though :)

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203332 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

A "mall" is always a cool concept but done in a way that allows me or someone else to beef up my character without effort is like giving out level ups. What the mall should sell is nonsense items items that don't do much to make my player any better. Things like teleport scrolls, pets that can't be found in game but are slightly better, maybe potions of healing etc. Armor that is bought shouldn't have any stats in all honesty maybe allow players to create a custom shirt for there guild for a cost. 

But this is my two cents i would want to test but my computer sucks

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203333 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

Would love to give it a testing.

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203335 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

The players level cap is 250 right now however the player lvl cap will be increased in time. Along with this items also will be  able to be upgraded as well and right now the level cap is 250 as well. However their is a chance that the item are able to break while upgrading them. Also exp potions can be created as well. These will be buyable from the cash mall. And they will also be able to be made by the players. However when you are making a exp potion this will rermove a equal amount of exp from the person creating the exp potion. These exp potions will be tradeable to other players. When they are used you will gain that much exp. Also everything you do will gain you exp even if it is eating food. Also mall cash will be able to be traded as well. These are the ways you may come across mall cash. 1 by spending real money, 2 you traded a player for it, 3 it may be dropped by a creature when you kill it, 4 by doing specific quests and receiving it as a reward, 5 you may receive it as a reward from legendary treasure boxes if you find one. Also the whole world is pvp based Safezones will be towns and such. If you pvp someone you will be marked as a player killer for a set time. Warning however on this it may bring negative effects as well. Also with this player pets will help protect their owners. If you have a mount and it is active however you are not riding it. Than the player mount has been known to attack enemies and defend its owner as well.

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203337 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

I'm in :)!

---
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”― Albert Einstein
6 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #203339 Re: Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?

I'd love to be apart of it?

6 years, 44 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Getting ready for beta sing-ups. Are you interested?