EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 >>
Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post
Post #203309 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post
Evildark posted: (18th Jun 2017, 02:18 pm)

Why cant we be supportive and happy of one another? We are all human's and we are stuck on this planet together so we should atleast have respect for one another. Just give this man a yes or no answer instead of being miserable pricks your entire lives. No one owes any of you anything. Inb4 you guys say that thats my alt, it not. Ask Apollo. Just give an answer and move on.

thats your alt
---
#yolomoto
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203311 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post
Avdo posted: (18th Jun 2017, 02:35 pm)

Evildark posted: (18th Jun 2017, 02:18 pm)

Why cant we be supportive and happy of one another? We are all human's and we are stuck on this planet together so we should atleast have respect for one another. Just give this man a yes or no answer instead of being miserable pricks your entire lives. No one owes any of you anything. Inb4 you guys say that thats my alt, it not. Ask Apollo. Just give an answer and move on.

thats your alt

K
---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203313 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post

Lol that's definitely not my alt.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203314 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post

So what gaming company do you work for? Website please show us what projects you have worked on. Show us some proof Sas is going to ask for the same thing, you need to show us some credibility 

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203319 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post
Drewbob posted: (18th Jun 2017, 03:40 pm)

So what gaming company do you work for? Website please show us what projects you have worked on. Show us some proof Sas is going to ask for the same thing, you need to show us some credibility 

On the EO discord, he said he worked for a company called OneLoop games.
---
stay tuned.
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203320 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post

It looks like an attempt to take people's attention to something that doesn't really matter.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203321 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post
Drewbob posted: (18th Jun 2017, 03:40 pm)

Why does he need to show any of you proof if he is trying to buy it from sausage?
---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203324 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post

This whole thing is ridiculous. Anyways, I could think of a million and one old games you could buy the assets for with less than $10,000 and turn a major profit if you do indeed have a programming team with enough knowledge to reintegrate an outdated packet structure such as this. A rehashed Endless Online client will only return in loss. There's absolutely nothing you can do with either Cascade's client or the server clone. Why are you wasting your own time?

---
The good times are killing me.
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203327 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post

The whole post is stupid yet funny. Really it's not worth it. Yes EO is a great game. However i think he will be losing more money than what he would make in the long hall. The only way i think is to make a whole new game and than do it EO style like i am in the process of doing. My game is not EO however it will have similarities to EO. This is the best way to go in my opinion. And also trully then will he be able to say hey this is my game. Why have a game where there is too many private servers that he will have to compete with?

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203329 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post

These are some dank memes

---
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid." -Albert Einstein
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203334 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post

This community is so fucking childish. It's great.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203349 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post
Destiny posted: (19th Jun 2017, 01:08 pm)

This community is so fucking childish. It's great.

I love it! We shouldn't kill that little child inside us but make it stronger and "teach" it to deal with maturity :P
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203354 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post
Xeon posted: (17th Jun 2017, 03:37 pm)

Just because there's a bunch of hoarded names doesn't mean people don't use their real emails. And with millions of accounts, it'll make for one hell of a mass email push once fully completed.

hahahahaaha. your domain will get put on so many blacklists that it won't be funny.

One Loop Games | We're a small games company with a big heart

Alright this guy ain't from one loop games. His heart isn't even near the size required to work at there.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203365 Re: Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post

Hi,

I don't have a copy of the pre-wipe database and I don't know that anyone does. I am also not interested in selling eoserv.net or any of its users' data.

Good luck with your endeavours.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Willing to pay up to $6000 - please read post