EOSERV Forum > Game Development > How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?
Post #203231 How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?

Name a price and I will take it off your hands.

Database and all.

Any form of payment you would like.

$4000-5000? Like I said, you name it.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203237 Re: How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?

You sir are still an idiot.  See your other post about this, i go into more detail there.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203240 Re: How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?

What makes me an idiot and what makes you lord dickless that calls the shots?

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203665 Re: How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?

Well the clone has the original database of players, i'm sure saugage will not sell it! So please do not ask it again cause we all known the people will never sell a clone!

6 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #203666 Re: How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?

Theres several people besides sausage who has scess to the leaked db I doubt any would sell

6 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #203667 Re: How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?

These topics are just kinda pointless.. If someone had 5k+ to spend on a game that hits 30 players(+multi/few bots) then I feel they'd have put more thought into the situation and decided it'd be a better idea to invest into something else/new.

I'm not clued up on the legal issues with something like this but I'm assuming that'd be an excuse for people not wanting to send the database(Even though there's like 20+ people who have it), as for the other data, configs/maps/pubs well you could always create the configs yourself or pay someone to do it for you? The maps/pubs get sent on request so you can just request every map to get a copy.

If you're purely after the database so you can get the old players your pretty much out of luck, Elevations made a clone to and it's pretty dead(Might be due to him being a disgusting rat of a person tho?).If not you might aswell just create it all fresh? Why pay when you can get it all for free right? Pretty sure there was a topic not long ago about someone trying to buy the database to use for advertising,  I've never used my actual email on there and can't see to many others doing it either.

6 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #203668 Re: How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?

a) You're not on the right forum to be discussing the EOclone server. This is the forum for the EOSERV server project.

b) I'm fairly certain that Sausage already definitively said no to this, so I don't understand why you're back.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
6 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #203669 Re: How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?
callum posted: (10th Oct 2017, 06:25 pm)

These topics are just kinda pointless.. If someone had 5k+ to spend on a game that hits 30 players(+multi/few bots) then I feel they'd have put more thought into the situation and decided it'd be a better idea to invest into something else/new.

I'm not clued up on the legal issues with something like this but I'm assuming that'd be an excuse for people not wanting to send the database(Even though there's like 20+ people who have it), as for the other data, configs/maps/pubs well you could always create the configs yourself or pay someone to do it for you? The maps/pubs get sent on request so you can just request every map to get a copy.

If you're purely after the database so you can get the old players your pretty much out of luck, Elevations made a clone to and it's pretty dead(Might be due to him being a disgusting rat of a person tho?).If not you might aswell just create it all fresh? Why pay when you can get it all for free right? Pretty sure there was a topic not long ago about someone trying to buy the database to use for advertising,  I've never used my actual email on there and can't see to many others doing it either.

Do you ever post without including me into it? go back to your little shit eo hosting that is also dead.
---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
6 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #203671 Re: How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?
elevations posted: (11th Oct 2017, 12:31 am)

callum posted: (10th Oct 2017, 06:25 pm)

Do you ever post without including me into it? go back to your little shit eo hosting that is also dead.

Hey atleast he knows you have a copy now? Might offer you some cash for it since everyone knows you'll do anything for a few dollars. Just make sure he scans it first though.

Probably worth stating I referenced you because you're the only other person who actively shows the database off, before you get your panties in a twist.

6 years, 29 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Game Development > How much cash would it take to buy this entire EO clone?