Page: << 1 >>
Dedera
Post #203226 Dedera

Well it has been a long time. A year ago or so i had wen't into development creating a sequal to Endless Online. However due to not being able to find a graphic style that everyone was happy with i decided to discontinue the project. However i did decide to continue the coding that i had started. And now that all the coding is finished i have already started working on remodeling all my models from scratch. The game will have locations and a lot of looks very much like Endless Online. However this game is not Endless Online. Yes it is not Endless Online. The game however does have all the functions of Endless Online such as a player to player trading system however their is many more features that the game does have that the original Endless Online did not have such as a cash mall, a item upgrade system, a pet system, a mount system, and much much more. Also i decided to not go with a sprite system as well. And i also decided not to go with a regular 3d model either. However i decided the very best way to get a Endless Online look to a modern day game was to do it in a voxel style format. Which has ended up turning out great. Don't get me wrong when i say voxel i do not mean it will have a minecraft type look instead think of it like creating a sprite in 3d. Thanks to a picture i have found from a website for inspiration i have started to recreate the Aveon map from Endless Online. It is not much yet and still needs some work but it is coming along.

Here is a pic of 1 of the houses i am currently working on.

Here is a preview of a new outfit i am working on for male characters. Just to give everyone a idea of what to expect. The outfit is not done by the way. And also outfits will be able to be mixed matched.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203227 Re: Dedera

Looks interesting :) Good luck. Looking forward for a complete version :) So... Is the goal to make the map looks same like EO's?

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203228 Re: Dedera

The maps that i am creating are just inspired from Endless Online. However the game is not Endless Online. Even though there will be alot of similarities there is also alot of differences as well. For 1 of the differences is Endless Online uses sprites where Dedera does not. I design all my voxel models from scratch looking at the old Endless Online pictures for inspiration. Also with Endless Online the game is more fantasy rpg traditional style. Where i am looking to go with a similar style but also with a steampunk style as well. Also Endless Online had three major type classes warrior, priest, and magician. Where i am leaving the magical aspect out of the character functions of the characters and leaning more towards a Sword Art Online type style however with some ranged weapons as well. However their will be some types of magical creatures. But this is only a few things that have been token into consideration. I will tell you even though i get a little inspiration from Endless Online it is only inspiration and i am not trying to create a clone. But a whole new game that will be unique to it self.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203323 Re: Dedera

The progress of the game looks really nice. Good luck man.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #203325 Re: Dedera

It is coming along. It can be hard at times trying to get it EO style along with adding a steam punk style to it as well. However it is progressing little by little. Anyways thank you.

6 years, 45 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>