EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EOSource command removal
Page: << 1 >>
EOSource command removal
Post #202979 EOSource command removal

trying  to figure out how to take out commands for class

as of right now any acc can change there class, skin, an gender whenever anyone got any ideas on how to turn it off.

±0 Use a descriptive subject line rather than "Hey" --Apollo 7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202980 Re: hey

I don't have it for gender, but I do have this here. 

http://pastebin.com/mUBWWDhb -- Copy a file from extras or somewhere and pop it in your 'config' folder, rename it 'bugfixes' ensure it's still a configuration file, go into your root server folder, into the "Config" file that has your "INCLUDE = ./config/arena.ini" etc, and at the end add "INCLUDE = ./config/bugfixes.ini"

Then reboot.

Should be solved for all of those in the pastebin.

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202982 Re: hey

Out of curiousity, is this an EOSource specific problem? If I'm not mistaken, EOServ doesn't allow admin commands from players, even if you set the admin requirement to 0.

---
Just your friendly neighborhood Programmer-Man!
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202983 Re: hey

Lmao wow, do you really need to have every combo of upper and lowercase letters? Damn

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202984 Re: hey
callum posted: (18th Mar 2017, 02:52 pm)

Lmao wow, do you really need to have every combo of upper and lowercase letters? Damn

@Shilo - It is EOSource specific, and if you add in player handlers into EOServ you don't even get it to be so problematic that you need EVERY form up upper/lowercase lettering.

@Callum - Yes, and it's absolutely dreadful. I'm so happy to be switching to EOServ. EOSource has too many issues.

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202985 Re: hey

The Python script used to make that awful set of words lol... if you happened to need to add more to it...

In the example, hairstyle variations were being added to the txt file, and that word has 9 characters, change both these to create a new txt variation list.

import sys

orig_stdout = sys.stdout

f = open('c:\script\eosourcefix.txt', 'w')

sys.stdout = f

from itertools import  permutations

strs='hairstyle'

lis2=list(strs)+list(strs.upper())

for x in  permutations(lis2,9):

if ''.join(x).lower()=='hairstyle':

print(''.join(x),",", end='', sep='')

sys.stdout = orig_stdout

f.close()

Also yes, lame eosource to leave that bug in for many many months, effectively server breaking and a main reason for my switch to eoserv as well.

---
Host of a blacklisted server...
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202987 Re: hey

shoot i don't know how to do that or I'm confused

I'm thinking I create a new folder copy an paste the formula into that new folder, but making it a config folder an doin the include ini. is alittle confusing

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202988 Re: hey
Plako posted: (18th Mar 2017, 03:57 pm)

shoot i don't know how to do that or I'm confused

I'm thinking I create a new folder copy an paste the formula into that new folder, but making it a config folder an doin the include ini. is alittle confusing

You could just add it in your misc.ini disabledcommands=

But this would make that file overly messy and large, either way will work though

Gender was it?

gender,gendeR,gendEr,gendER,gendEr,gendER,genDer,genDeR,genDEr,genDER,genDEr,genDER,geNder,geNdeR,geNdEr,geNdER,geNdEr,geNdER,geNDer,geNDeR,geNDEr,geNDER,geNDEr,geNDER,gender,gendeR,gendEr,gendER,gendEr,gendER,genDer,genDeR,genDEr,genDER,genDEr,genDER,geNder,geNdeR,geNdEr,geNdER,geNdEr,geNdER,geNDer,geNDeR,geNDEr,geNDER,geNDEr,geNDER,gEnder,gEndeR,gEnder,gEndeR,gEndEr,gEndER,gEnDer,gEnDeR,gEnDer,gEnDeR,gEnDEr,gEnDER,gENder,gENdeR,gENder,gENdeR,gENdEr,gENdER,gENDer,gENDeR,gENDer,gENDeR,gENDEr,gENDER,gEnder,gEndeR,gEnder,gEndeR,gEndEr,gEndER,gEnDer,gEnDeR,gEnDer,gEnDeR,gEnDEr,gEnDER,gENder,gENdeR,gENder,gENdeR,gENdEr,gENdER,gENDer,gENDeR,gENDer,gENDeR,gENDEr,gENDER,Gender,GendeR,GendEr,GendER,GendEr,GendER,GenDer,GenDeR,GenDEr,GenDER,GenDEr,GenDER,GeNder,GeNdeR,GeNdEr,GeNdER,GeNdEr,GeNdER,GeNDer,GeNDeR,GeNDEr,GeNDER,GeNDEr,GeNDER,Gender,GendeR,GendEr,GendER,GendEr,GendER,GenDer,GenDeR,GenDEr,GenDER,GenDEr,GenDER,GeNder,GeNdeR,GeNdEr,GeNdER,GeNdEr,GeNdER,GeNDer,GeNDeR,GeNDEr,GeNDER,GeNDEr,GeNDER,GEnder,GEndeR,GEnder,GEndeR,GEndEr,GEndER,GEnDer,GEnDeR,GEnDer,GEnDeR,GEnDEr,GEnDER,GENder,GENdeR,GENder,GENdeR,GENdEr,GENdER,GENDer,GENDeR,GENDer,GENDeR,GENDEr,GENDER,GEnder,GEndeR,GEnder,GEndeR,GEndEr,GEndER,GEnDer,GEnDeR,GEnDer,GEnDeR,GEnDEr,GEnDER,GENder,GENdeR,GENder,GENdeR,GENdEr,GENdER,GENDer,GENDeR,GENDer,GENDeR,GENDEr,GENDER,

---
Host of a blacklisted server...
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202990 Re: hey

I don't know how to make a folder like that with ini probably dumb of me do I just name it ini. config

ill just see about disabling through misc

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202991 Re: hey

You could copy it all and paste it all into misc if you would like to. It'd just leave misc very messy.

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EOSource command removal