EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Huge gfx release
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>
Huge gfx release
Post #202864 Re: Huge gfx release
perfect posted: (12th Mar 2017, 07:49 pm)

Awesome release!!

Will be a pain when all servers have the same exact gfx with different names though.

Why's it any different than when people first started out with EOServ? Everyone used original EO GFX in different ways and it worked well. Hell. EO Plus and Endless Edge do just that as well.
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202865 Re: Huge gfx release

Ya most servers either try to do a variation on EO or they try to go out of the box completly..Usually this results in a big spike of players initially but usually dies down in a few months.

7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202866 Re: Huge gfx release

Archiving these in my giant folder of "Free Stuff" that has been posted by anyone on this forum in case the link ever stops working.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202871 Re: Huge gfx release
Misca posted: (12th Mar 2017, 10:56 pm)

Archiving these in my giant folder of "Free Stuff" that has been posted by anyone on this forum in case the link ever stops working.

Link to this please?
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202872 Re: Huge gfx release
Destiny posted: (13th Mar 2017, 01:03 am)

Link to this please?

None of it is in one specific location, and none of it is organized. Besides, last time I gave out free stuff not even 1 person dl'd or posted within 2 weeks. When more people are around who are actually committed to doing something I'll post free stuff again.
---
Former multi-server mapper.
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202873 Re: Huge gfx release
Misca posted: (13th Mar 2017, 01:06 am)

Link to this please?

None of it is in one specific location, and none of it is organized. Besides, last time I gave out free stuff not even 1 person dl'd or posted within 2 weeks. When more people are around who are actually committed to doing something I'll post free stuff again.

I'd post. I'd download, and I have several friends who are creating servers who'd be interested as well. :)
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202874 Re: Huge gfx release
Destiny posted: (13th Mar 2017, 01:30 am)

Misca posted: (13th Mar 2017, 01:06 am)

Link to this please?

I'd post. I'd download, and I have several friends who are creating servers who'd be interested as well. :)

Infact if the folder is purely useful eo stuff and it's fairly tidy. If you upload the folder I'll organise it and get it hosted publicly for anyone to download freely^^
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202876 Re: Huge gfx release

Nice of you to release this Stava. A really nice, big collection of stuff here. This will surely help a lot of people!

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202878 Re: Huge gfx release

My friend and I are creating a server at the moment and we are pretty dedicated to it atm with big ideas so this really helps push us forward a little bit ^^

But, I guess many people have probably said that before....... :0

---
Graphics Designer.
"I'll keep believing in the future, not caring if anyone laughs at me"
Hi : D I am me!
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202880 Re: Huge gfx release

@Misca

I'd also would really appreciate any free graphics you may have to offer. It sucks that no one showed interest before, but I can tell you I would be very happy, along with the others above me. Hope you can reconsider. Thank you!

---
Just your friendly neighborhood Programmer-Man!
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202881 Re: Huge gfx release

It's like a late Xmas present. Thank you. 

---
Whitewolf v19
Endless Origins and Z
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202893 Re: Huge gfx release

I save everything in dropbox or photobucket.

Photobucket only cause idk thats whats been around since 2004...

---
Insomniac:I like how in the lounges forum description sausage says "Bitches go crazy." and that's
exactly what you do!
Pixel artist | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Heavenly Karma | oldbie | top 50  |
Attention whore | main player |
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202939 Re: Huge gfx release

I like to save stuff on my mediafire. :) Also, It's pretty great you made a poop hat Stava, that brought a smile to my face because I also created something similar xD

---
Whitewolf v19
Endless Origins and Z
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202941 Re: Huge gfx release

The problem with Mediafire is it's filled with ads unless if you pay; I've recently started using Dropbox for its overall convenience.

7 years, 6 weeks ago
Post #202945 Re: Huge gfx release
Destiny posted: (16th Mar 2017, 12:33 am)

The problem with Mediafire is it's filled with ads unless if you pay; I've recently started using Dropbox for its overall convenience.

I just use ad blocker addons.

EDIT: Since I can't reply as I was the last to reply.

I'm not seeing a drop and inventory for this.

---
Whitewolf v19
Endless Origins and Z
7 years, 6 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Huge gfx release