Page: << 1 >>
Need Help
Post #202596 Need Help

can anyone tell me what my laptop is lacking on eo requirments I cant see items maps inventory thanks

7 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #202597 Re: Need Help

Straight from the EO website!

System requirements to play Endless.
Minimum system requirements : 
  - Pentium 233 Mhz, 32 MB RAM 
  - 1 MB RAM video card 
  - 80 Mb Harddisk 
  - Windows 98,ME,2000 or XP 
  - Direct x 7.0 or above 
  - and an internet connection ;) 

Are you using the client on your own server?  This can also happen from using corrupted pub files though. Try the client on the main clone (or a server you know is working properly) and see if you've get the same problem.

7 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #202598 Re: Need Help

how would I check to see if I have all the req

no im downloaded project unity an I can only see chacacter I ccant see map or items

7 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #202599 Re: Need Help

Have you scanned for malware of any sort? If you have a virus it can affect maps and/or characters showing up.

7 years, 5 weeks ago
Post #202647 Re: Need Help
callum posted: (27th Feb 2017, 06:55 am)

Straight from the EO website!

System requirements to play Endless.
Minimum system requirements : 
  - Pentium 233 Mhz, 32 MB RAM 
  - 1 MB RAM video card 
  - 80 Mb Harddisk 
  - Windows 98,ME,2000 or XP 
  - Direct x 7.0 or above 
  - and an internet connection ;) 

Are you using the client on your own server?  This can also happen from using corrupted pub files though. Try the client on the main clone (or a server you know is working properly) and see if you've get the same problem.

Wrong, you cannot run EO with 8MB of disk space, you must've meant 80MB. Most servers these days might require more space.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 4 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>