EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > another quest question
Page: << 1 >>
another quest question
Post #202373 another quest question

Is there anyway to have a quest that rewards or gives you a spell?
i didnt see any rules or actions on the syntax for that, but maybe someone can help guide me to my problem?

EDIT: misclick on wrong thread, real dyslexia lol sorry.

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202375 Re: another quest question

I don't believe so. I tried to have a quest give Small Fire and instead had to resort to making the quest give a key that could be used for a house, and I just set a skill trainer in the house. It's far from what I wanted but it works..

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202425 Re: another quest question

I tried to didn't work. I made the quest warp you to the shop so only way to get spell is to do quest an only way to get the next spell is to learn the one from the quest lol. So I pretty much made it to where you have to do the quest. Actually I haven't been on my game to finish testing it to even see if it works right.

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202426 Re: another quest question
Plako posted: (8th Feb 2017, 05:47 pm)

I tried to didn't work. I made the quest warp you to the shop so only way to get spell is to do quest an only way to get the next spell is to learn the one from the quest lol. So I pretty much made it to where you have to do the quest. Actually I haven't been on my game to finish testing it to even see if it works right.

The way my first quest works is you do the quest by killing 25 goats, you get a key that opens a house, and then you enter the house and speak to the Skill Trainer.

You could have the quest warp you to a house coord but that may be bad in-case someone has to reset and needs to re-learn the skill.

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Post #202428 Re: another quest question

If you're using an open source rev you could always just add a GiveSpell(id) function? just send the player a WelcomeReply to update the client so they can still type.

7 years, 8 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > another quest question