EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Valor online pack?
Page: << 1 >>
Valor online pack?
Post #202366 Valor online pack?

I was browsing through EOserv and spotted the Valor pack but the download link is broken.. does anyone have them I can grab?

7 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #202930 Re: Valor online pack?

Is it an eoserv? Cause I found a Fiesta server xD

---
Whitewolf v19
Endless Origins and Z
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202931 Re: Valor online pack?

I believe the server was around back in 2010/2011 and it had a lot of really nice art. I really want the release.

7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202932 Re: Valor online pack?
Destiny posted: (15th Mar 2017, 11:50 pm)

I believe the server was around back in 2010/2011 and it had a lot of really nice art. I really want the release.

After looking into it I see that Zeiru was the one that made that server. I'm sure if you pmed him he'd give you a working link, dude is pretty cool from what I've seen. However, all that stuff  is on the server Project Unity. So if you wanted to you could just extract the free releases from there and not bother him. Also, apparently Mercy the server owner of that said he bought what art Zeiru and Hiuru didn't release so just fair warning if that's true don't take anything else out of it than the stuff you know was free released. Using anything from Valor though you might as well be recreating another Project Unity since it's basically the successor to both Valor, TFG, Auerus or however you spell it. I'm pretty sure BU has all that free release stuff in their gfx as well, but I haven't really gone on there in years. But yeah, i'd do it the honorable way and just PM Zeiru and/or Hiuru.
---
Whitewolf v19
Endless Origins and Z
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202933 Re: Valor online pack?
Paranoid posted: (15th Mar 2017, 11:59 pm)

Destiny posted: (15th Mar 2017, 11:50 pm)

After looking into it I see that Zeiru was the one that made that server. I'm sure if you pmed him he'd give you a working link, dude is pretty cool from what I've seen. However, all that stuff  is on the server Project Unity. So if you wanted to you could just extract the free releases from there and not bother him. Also, apparently Mercy the server owner of that said he bought what art Zeiru and Hiuru didn't release so just fair warning if that's true don't take anything else out of it than the stuff you know was free released. Using anything from Valor though you might as well be recreating another Project Unity since it's basically the successor to both Valor, TFG, Auerus or however you spell it. I'm pretty sure BU has all that free release stuff in their gfx as well, but I haven't really gone on there in years. But yeah, i'd do it the honorable way and just PM Zeiru and/or Hiuru.

The only things from Aureus I've seen on PU are things that were free-release. I have most of those things myself from a 'free stuff' pack I found in an older post. Hiuru's amazing for releasing all he has. I found it again a few days ago and shared it with a few friends here. The Valor releases are on there?

Here's some of the stuff in-case you don't have it yourself. I'm sure other people will appreciate not having to dig for this.

https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/22649?p=2

https://eoserv.net/forum/forum?page=topic&topic=14369%26p%3D2

https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/22649?p=1

All I could find at the moment. :/

7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202934 Re: Valor online pack?

Yeah I've already dug up what I could. Been trying to find equal quality to Stava's release of art in detail to fill in gaps. My server GFX is pretty much going to contain all free to use art, even my own when I decide to pixel again. Mostly because there isn't really any way to stop someone from using it in their server but I'm sure it will help people to create their server to have pre-filled with freebies gfx files ready to go.

---
Whitewolf v19
Endless Origins and Z
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202935 Re: Valor online pack?

I sent a pm to him awhile back. He has been inactive on the forums so, who knows when if ever he will check. 

---
Former multi-server mapper.
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202938 Re: Valor online pack?

Don't forget about browsing EOSource for freebies too. 

7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202965 Re: Valor online pack?
Destiny posted: (16th Mar 2017, 12:27 am)

Funny I didn't even think about that.
---
Whitewolf v19
Endless Origins and Z
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #202971 Re: Valor online pack?
Paranoid posted: (16th Mar 2017, 06:32 pm)

Destiny posted: (16th Mar 2017, 12:27 am)

Funny I didn't even think about that.

Remember to scan for viruses in anything you download.
7 years, 7 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Valor online pack?