EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EOPS Hacks Client [V1]
Page: << 1 >>
EOPS Hacks Client [V1]
Post #202158 EOPS Hacks Client [V1]
EOPS Hacks Client
EOPS Hacks Client is the original Endless executable, unpacked and modified with ACKiller, and OllyDbg.
I've added a variety of text color modifications to compliment the original graphics, new cosmetic hacks, useful auto start hacks, and a few new, cool hacks!

All you have to do to use this, is put the EOPS Hacks Client.exe inside your EO folder, then run it as you would normally run EO.
If you want to use this on a server with a custom client/version, you must use EOPS Hacks.exe and change the version number, to the servers 'real' client version.

EOPS Hacks Client [V1 Download]
EOPS Hacks Client [Temp Download]

Below is everything that is currently added/modified.

NEW HACKS

-Global Flood (Reduces the Global Flood delay/restriction from 80 seconds, to 50 seconds.)
-Locker Hack (Prevents the locker menu from automatically scrolling to the top, after withdrawing or depositing an item.)

(Weight Hacks) These new weight hacks, allow you to pick up items while overweight! Your weight will adjust normaly, unlike the old hacks!
-Ground Over Weight Hack (Prevents the check that verifies if you're over weight or not, when attempting to pick up items from the ground.)
-Locker Over Weight Hack (Prevents the check that verifies if you're over weight or not, when attempting to pick up items from lockers.)
-Craft Over Weight Hack (Prevents the check that verifies if you're over weight or not, when attempting to craft items.)
-Trade Over Weight Hack (Combines two different Trade Weight hacks, to allow you to trade other players while overweight.)
^The first hack allows you to trade other players while you're overweight, and the second allows other players to trade you while you're overweight.

(SP Hacks) This has three different SP hacks.
-The first hack is similar to the original SP hack, but improved. You will never run out of SP (unless overweight), and your SP will still update.
-The second hack allows you to cast spells while you're overweight, or have 0 SP.
-The third hack boosts your SP from 0 to full, when going from overweight to normal, instead of slowly/normally updating to full SP.)

MAIN HACKS
[Multi Client]
Bypasses the mutex call, and allows you to open multiple client instances.

[Instant Login
]

Removes the delay when logging into the server.

[Anti AFK]

Removes the restriction that causes disconnection from the server, when idle too long.

[Chat Spam]

Removes the (non global) chat flood restriction, to allow you to send an infinite amount of messages without flooding.

[Stat Apply]

Stops the 'Do you want to train' dialog from reappearing, and allows you to set stat points way faster than normal.

[Trade/Join]

Removes the Trade/Join Request delay, and the Trade Accept delay. Allows you to send infinite requests, and accept trades instantly.

[Refresh Hack]

Removes the 6 second delay (refresh restriction), to allow you to spam refresh without a delay between refreshes.

[Ghost Hack]
Allows you to instantly ghost a player after 6 seconds of trying to walk through them. You have up to 6 seconds to insta ghost a player till reset. The original hack has been fixed in latest eoserv revisions, but it is still useful.
-After trying to walk through a player, it will bump your character one time every second.
-After you are bumped 6 times, you will be able to instantly ghost the player for up to 6 seconds. (Resets after 6 seconds!)

MENU HACKS (These hacks remove keyboard restrictions, which allow you to walk and attack while menus are open.)
PaperDoll Menu

Book Menu
Quest Menu
Performance Menu
Exit Menu
Help Menu
Friend/Ignore Menu/Adding player
Drop/Junk Menus
Trade Menu
Chest Menu
Locker Menu
NPC Menu
Town Board Menu

COLOR/TEXT HACKS
Client Version Hack
Client Version/Host Name Text

Transparent Text Field Backgrounds (Username/Password Fields)
Removed Inner Text Field Borders (Username/Password Fields)
White Cursor Blink Color

Normal Item Text
Rare Item Text
Lore Item Text
Weight Status Text

Chat Bubble Border
Chat Bubble Text

Status Bars Text

Performance Menu Text

Player Quest Menu (Title Text)
Player Quest Menu (Progress Text)
Player Quest Menu (Completed Text)

NPC Shop Menu Text
NPC Quest Menu (Title Text)
NPC Quest Menu (Indexes/Choices Text)

Locker Menu Text
Bank Menu Text
Trade Menu Text

PaperDoll Menu Text

Friend List Menu (Title Text)
Friends List Menu (Online Members Text)

Player Stats Menu Text

Help Menu (Title Text)
Help Menu (Links Text)

Settings Menu Text

Active Skill Menu Text
Passive Skill Menu Text

Total Players Online Text
Total Group Members Text

Character/Npc Names Text
Friends/Player Name Text
Map/Ground Items Text

SCR (Server Messages Text)
GLB (Server Messages Text)
Scr Text (Changes 'scr' text to Scr)
Glb Text (Changes 'glb' text to Glb)
Gld Text (Changes 'gld' text to Gld)
Sys Text (Changes 'sys' text to Sys)

Your Sent Private Message Text
Group Chat/Others Private Message Text
---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
7 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #202159 Re: EOPS Hacks Client [V1]

Think the coloured text looks a little strange, but that could be me just used to standard eo client text colours aha. I think the mod to stop the lockers scrolling to the top is really cool aha, the amount of times I'd wished for that when main was up is unreal. This is a nice release mate!

7 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #202160 Re: EOPS Hacks Client [V1]

Wow man thats pretty awesome Good stuff!!

7 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #202174 Re: EOPS Hacks Client [V1]

Thanks guys. I got tired of seeing the same boring/bland EO text colors repeated throughout the client. I figured I'd try liven up the color scheme a bit, without going too over the top.

I tried to only pick a few colors that fit and suit the client. If anyone actually tests the client and has suggestions for colors or anything, let me know!

Personally I love the new colors, but I definitely understand that some may not.  I will release a version without color modifications sometime later on.

I know what you mean Callum. The locker mod could have been so useful back then.. Better later than never though I guess! :)

I'll be updating this sometime in the future!

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
7 years, 11 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EOPS Hacks Client [V1]