EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > game keeps buggin
Page: << 1 2 >>
game keeps buggin
Post #202149 Re: game keeps buggin
Plako posted: (15th Jan 2017, 07:27 pm)

thanks bro now I have another issue ive just created my first armor but in the game its offset from character not using reshack I realize that armors an etc are center with that black rectangle there in how would I take my armor an center it like how do I know where center of an armor is I'm using grapic gale I know how to move the armor within the black but like whats the specs on the correct spot it should be placed in the black square

Your best bet is probably to take the Endless Online sprite sheet and pixel over top of the sprites themselves. The easiest way to do it so you don't have to use the erase tool is simply create a new layer for each sprite piece and hide the initial sprite sheet after you're completely done, and save as a 24bit bmp. It's an easy process that way.

http://s578.photobucket.com/user/dragonnking/media/armour-M.png.html

7 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #202150 Re: game keeps buggin

k ill give that a try

using grapics gale I cant figure out how to take one sheet out of the template like when I open the file for sword the sprite sheet has all the different angles of how that sword TB is. how do I take one off the template an put it on a sheet by its self. like if I were to make a sword over an over on that template sheet I couldn't add it to game on one sheet ot bitmap I would need to have a spate sheet for each sword in template. on the paint version my computer comes with I can take is out

7 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #202151 Re: game keeps buggin
Plako posted: (16th Jan 2017, 11:55 am)

k ill give that a try

using grapics gale I cant figure out how to take one sheet out of the template like when I open the file for sword the sprite sheet has all the different angles of how that sword TB is. how do I take one off the template an put it on a sheet by its self. like if I were to make a sword over an over on that template sheet I couldn't add it to game on one sheet ot bitmap I would need to have a spate sheet for each sword in template. on the paint version my computer comes with I can take is out

Cough.
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
7 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #202152 Re: game keeps buggin

your good at pixel cirras ive been flipping through bu folders and zooming into them an its good like I try making a unicorn belt an necklace they don't look to bad but my horn doesn't look very good compared to the horns you have made I just don't know where to start when I open up an go to pixeling

well was gonna show you my belt but don't know how to lol

7 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #202153 Re: game keeps buggin
Plako posted: (17th Jan 2017, 11:44 am)

your good at pixel cirras ive been flipping through bu folders and zooming into them an its good like I try making a unicorn belt an necklace they don't look to bad but my horn doesn't look very good compared to the horns you have made I just don't know where to start when I open up an go to pixeling

well was gonna show you my belt but don't know how to lol

Try to sketch the basic shape on the sprite before starting to pixel and just refine the edges to make it fit the pixel art style.
---
stay tuned.
7 years, 15 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > game keeps buggin