EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Having trouble saving maps?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Having trouble saving maps?
Post #11191 Having trouble saving maps?

Hm, well I edited it then saved the ground tiles. Clicked 'Save as' replaced the old 00005.emf with the new 00005.emf then restarted the server.

But the map has no change effect at all. Am I doing something wrong in the saving proccess?

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #11192 Re: Having trouble saving maps?

I made a little guide on editing maps, hope this helps:

short guide

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #11194 Re: Having trouble saving maps?

Loved the tutorial it was well organized and helped me so much. ;)

I was doing objects with the ground tile editor and never updated the revision. Thanks!

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #11195 Re: Having trouble saving maps?
Bryant posted: (4th Jul 2009 05:28 pm)

Loved the tutorial it was well organized and helped me so much. ;)

I was doing objects with the ground tile editor and never updated the revision. Thanks!

Lol! thanks for the good feedback! :D
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #11233 Re: Having trouble saving maps?

this is the reason it didnt save its probally because you had the server running while you tried to do this. shutdown the server then try it i bet it will work. like i tell everyone else to change any data of any type you must have the server shut down.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #11236 Re: Having trouble saving maps?
Inuyasha posted: (4th Jul 2009 10:18 pm)

this is the reason it didnt save its probally because you had the server running while you tried to do this. shutdown the server then try it i bet it will work. like i tell everyone else to change any data of any type you must have the server shut down.

He already fixed it. Learn to read.
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #11237 Re: Having trouble saving maps?

stop being a ass i just gave my feed back that was all. so grow up and turn your age instead of acting like a litle spoiled brat.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #11241 Re: Having trouble saving maps?
Inuyasha posted: (4th Jul 2009 10:44 pm)

stop being a ass i just gave my feed back that was all. so grow up and turn your age instead of acting like a litle spoiled brat.

I said seven words, damn dude you get offended pretty easy. And your reply? Speak for yourself.
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #11248 Re: Having trouble saving maps?

Be careful what you do to maps though, as sometimes they work fine on seose, but they will prevent eoserv from loading, Sirkaper and me worked through that last night lol.

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #11372 Re: Having trouble saving maps?
sirkaper posted: (4th Jul 2009 04:55 pm)

I made a little guide on editing maps, hope this helps:

short guide

Thanks for this, kaper. I read through it and found out what I was doing wrong: I forgot to change the revision number when I saved the map :D
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Having trouble saving maps?