EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Mobile Client UI/UX [discussion]
Page: << 1 >>
Mobile Client UI/UX [discussion]
Post #202110 Mobile Client UI/UX [discussion]

Hi all!

I was rather bored and started to think about general GUI layout for mobile EO version.
I've tried to keep the size of some screens (inventory). Also - the resolution is considered to be 1024 x 768.

This is a discussion. Let's gather all possible ideas and discuss (choose) the best possible layer!

I'm considering creating other layer for only chat EO version with vertical view (similar to the old screenshot)
Some explanation:
- rather useless buttons erases (map could be replaced by command)
- some screens still not covered by size - playes, chat)
- squares should be more transparent (ctrl on the left)
- arrows as interface could be added, but it requires slicing all screens (e.g. 2/3 of inventory stash)

3rd version

vertical view is just more cute, even if we lose some map range.

2nd version

Have made up mind. Completely not a fun of putting arrows on map screen. Will decide to work on layout with added arrows

1st version

---
https://www.facebook.com/panzlosc
7 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #202112 Re: Mobile Client UI/UX [discussion]

Milo cie poznac!

Cool now we just need to code it.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #202116 Re: Mobile Client UI/UX [discussion]

Neat concept! I've had this in the back of my head for a while, couldn't really figure out how i wanted the GUI.  It's a neat concept, but being geared towards a smart phone or tablet, the buttons might be extremely small, an absolute pain to press on.

I might do something in XCode for iPads possibly.  Forget about iPads and XCODE, android based systems would be the target. But i'd rather have something already thought out (it may not support eoserv private servers neither, but we'll see -- separate server?)

7 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #202117 Re: Mobile Client UI/UX [discussion]
perfect posted: (8th Jan 2017, 11:42 pm)

Neat concept! I've had this in the back of my head for a while, couldn't really figure out how i wanted the GUI.  It's a neat concept, but being geared towards a smart phone or tablet, the buttons might be extremely small, an absolute pain to press on.

I might do something in XCode for iPads possibly.  Forget about iPads and XCODE, android based systems would be the target. But i'd rather have something already thought out (it may not support eoserv private servers neither, but we'll see -- separate server?)

why not use a programming language that can target all platforms?
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #202118 Re: Mobile Client UI/UX [discussion]

I probably have all of the "leaked" mobile screenshots leading up to this hoax that actually have a nice worked out UI. They are probably on archive.org too. Lol you wouldn't believe the amount of messages and emails I got about the client before the April 1st reveal.

---
http://sordie.co.uk
http://twitter.com/@SordieEO
7 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #202119 Re: Mobile Client UI/UX [discussion]
Sordie posted: (9th Jan 2017, 12:00 am)

I probably have all of the "leaked" mobile screenshots leading up to this hoax that actually have a nice worked out UI. They are probably on archive.org too. Lol you wouldn't believe the amount of messages and emails I got about the client before the April 1st reveal.

I bet.  I believe client's and EO for mobile are probably the 2 most talked about things in the community since launch.  I'll see if i can locate the other images, i do really like the layout in your images.

Hacker_Alex posted: (8th Jan 2017, 11:59 pm)

perfect posted: (8th Jan 2017, 11:42 pm)

I might do something in XCode for iPads possibly.  Forget about iPads and XCODE, android based systems would be the target. But i'd rather have something already thought out (it may not support eoserv private servers neither, but we'll see -- separate server?)

why not use a programming language that can target all platforms?
I'll look into that as an option.
7 years, 15 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Mobile Client UI/UX [discussion]