EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Someone can't run my game for some reason...
Page: << 1 >>
Someone can't run my game for some reason...
Post #202069 Someone can't run my game for some reason...

They're able to on one laptop, but not the other... they were able to on the other for a while. They've tried copying from one laptop to the other, all of my games files. Still doesn't work. Logging it works, but at times all there is to see would be ground tiles, or characters, or just objects. It's randomized.

Solutions? 

Also sorry, not sure where to post this.

I've sent the person a fresh copy of the client with all files twice... works on 1 laptop but not the other even though worked on the other laptop before I updated.

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202074 Re: Someone can't run my game for some reason...

well is the other laptop windows 10? try sordie's addon, that forces software rendering. that actually fixed eo and made it work inside a w7 vm for me.

sordie.co.uk

did they copy to a protected folder like program files? make sure its being ran as admin

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202075 Re: Someone can't run my game for some reason...
Hacker_Alex posted: (7th Jan 2017, 02:03 am)

well is the other laptop windows 10? try sordie's addon, that forces software rendering. that actually fixed eo and made it work inside a w7 vm for me.

sordie.co.uk

did they copy to a protected folder like program files? make sure its being ran as admin

I believe both are Windows 7, but the one that's not working as intended is a Netbook. I'll have them give this a try and respond back.
7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202076 Re: Someone can't run my game for some reason...

run in compatibility mode for windows 98/ME , disable visual themes

By the way, you are wrongly referring to Vult-r 's game as yours.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202078 Re: Someone can't run my game for some reason...
Hacker_Alex posted: (7th Jan 2017, 03:26 am)

run in compatibility mode for windows 98/ME , disable visual themes

By the way, you are wrongly referring to Vult-r 's game as yours.

An emulated version of a game is not that of the original creator. It is designed and based on Endless Online. It is not Endless Online. As Fallen Evolution is Elevations creation, mine is mine.

Also, they tried. Nothing shows but characters and ground. Walls don't show, objects, NPCs, inventory items... but items on the character and such do. I don't know what the issue could be.

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202080 Re: Someone can't run my game for some reason...

Delete everything and re-tranfser the files onto the desktop

Nope, EOSERV is the server software, you are still using the client software which is copyright Vult-r

it is not your game.

---
I not hacker

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Someone can't run my game for some reason...