EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Congradulations. Endless Online is Immortal.
Page: << 1 >>
Congradulations. Endless Online is Immortal.
Post #202057 Congradulations. Endless Online is Immortal.

The fact that this game is even still physically existent in reality is actually mindboggling to me. You know, Vult-r and them all made a great, unique game. With a great name. 

"Endless Online".

Endless... Endless is the right word, in the end it was us the players who truly made this game immortal, giving an entirely new meaning to the name.

I'm so proud of everyone here. Truly, I am. This isn't sarcasm. It's been very rare in my life that I have things I can think back about and be happy or proud of. This game is one of them.

Not a day goes by that I don't remember every day of my time here, or the day EO went down for the first time (for real). Or the way sausage wrote up the most basic emulator he could and provided us (the players) with not only a way for us to save our favorite game through hard work, but also for some of us, he created an opening for us to find our paths in life as programmers. 

Endless Online is without question a huge piece of what makes me who I am today, and I couldn't be more grateful.

I wish everyone the best of luck in their life. I seriously couldn't be prouder to have been a part of this in it's prime. Thanks everyone.

---
Former EOSERV.net Administrator.
7 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #202059 Re: Congradulations. Endless Online is Immortal.

Lol well said. I think these things too

7 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #202061 Re: Congradulations. Endless Online is Immortal.

If I had less self discipline, I would be endlessly online speeding on ele's clone right now. But after about 3 days I pushed back at it. You can truly be endless online.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #202071 Re: Congradulations. Endless Online is Immortal.

This makes me a happy type sad.

7 years, 12 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Congradulations. Endless Online is Immortal.