EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Need pixels done, and a GUI.
Page: << 1 >>
Need pixels done, and a GUI.
Post #202035 Need pixels done, and a GUI.

I'm looking to hire a pixel artist to design for my game, whether it be armors, outfits, objects, or otherwise, I will pay via paypal a reasonable amount per creation. Half up front, half upon completion.

Want to also pay $30 USD for a GUI if someone would make me one please.

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202039 Re: Need pixels done, and a GUI.

I sent you a private message

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202040 Re: Need pixels done, and a GUI.
lolss posted: (6th Jan 2017, 12:08 am)

I sent you a private message

Check your inbox mate.
7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202041 Re: Need pixels done, and a GUI.

Would you be able to post some GUI's you like, from google?

It'd be nice to see what type of style your looking for, this way you find someone who feels they could really bring your style to life.  Everyone has different taste, and are better at different things.  

Might prompt more responses.

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202042 Re: Need pixels done, and a GUI.
perfect posted: (6th Jan 2017, 01:32 am)

It'd be nice to see what type of style your looking for, this way you find someone who feels they could really bring your style to life.  Everyone has different taste, and are better at different things.  

I have absolutely no set design. Only colors. I want to ensure there is at least SOME red and black.Aside from that I don't care.

Anyone can have free reign.

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202044 Re: Need pixels done, and a GUI.
damis posted: (6th Jan 2017, 01:34 am)

I have absolutely no set design. Only colors. I want to ensure there is at least SOME red and black.Aside from that I don't care.

If i have to read your mind it'll cost you more.

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #202046 Re: Need pixels done, and a GUI.
perfect posted: (6th Jan 2017, 04:20 am)

damis posted: (6th Jan 2017, 01:34 am)

If i have to read your mind it'll cost you more.

No need for mind reading. Let your artistry flow. I'm a very open person and as long as something looks slick and clean, and not clunky, I will be happy. I don't have much for limitation and certainly don't care where someone takes their artistic capabilities. If it has black and red, and it's done in a clean fashion, I will enjoy it and want to use it.

GFX 1 is not needed and is 100% completed. I'm in need of GFX 2.

In terms of style, I enjoy the boldness and clarity of this here

However, I would want something not wooden, rather metallic, or just rugged and dark. The way the buttons appear in that GUI there are what get me. I love the way they pop out.

Explanations aren't my specialty, and I am satisfied with pretty much anything, always have been, especially if I know someone has put a decent amount of work into something, that makes me appreciate it more.

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Need pixels done, and a GUI.