EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > I used to skip school so I could play EO
Page: << 1 >>
I used to skip school so I could play EO
Post #201917 I used to skip school so I could play EO

The title says it. I skipped school for like weeks, and months. So I could build servers and play.

In the early days, I still went to school, and day dreamt about EO until I got home and started playing again.

I was completely taken over, EO mind control, when once I picked up 1 million gold in a drop party.

I went to school and I was so unsteady. Jittery and all in my CEV's were EO. All I thought about was EO and what I'd do with that 1 million.

I once was at school, and checked EOSERV.net/SLN on my school laptop. I saw that my server had not the usual 10-15 players, but like 40 players or something.

This game has taken up so much of my time. So much of it in my memories. This game has raised children, yet here it is dying, and even overall, not impacting that many people. On the bright side, not only did this game teach me to make servers in ways that people like them, but it taught me to build Minecraft servers as well.

The most important thing it taught me, is that I have a passion to create things for other people to enjoy. I like to create. And I like to impress. I like to see others enjoy my own creations.

7 years, 17 weeks ago
Post #201919 Re: I used to skip school so I could play EO

I can relate but I don't think it changed me for the better. Spend too much time on it when I could do have been doing normal stuff lol. I was addicted.

7 years, 17 weeks ago
Post #201923 Re: I used to skip school so I could play EO

I picked up EO during the break between elementary/primary and highschool, and it managed to fill those few weeks. Back then it was purely a social game and it's always been a social game to me.

I've never been attached enough to EO to skip school to play it. I spent some of my idle time at school doodling diagrams for EOSERV, and basically 100% of my time after school was spent working on EOHax/EOSERV and their related websites for a long time.

Skipped school hardcore to grind Runescape tho.

7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #201926 Re: I used to skip school so I could play EO
Sausage posted: (27th Dec 2016, 04:13 pm)

can relate on all levels lol. have you taken a look at oldschool runescape?
i'm playing it atm and it's tons of fun. there's a dedicated team behind it as well.
---
7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #201927 Re: I used to skip school so I could play EO
Haze posted: (27th Dec 2016, 05:12 pm)

i'm playing it atm and it's tons of fun. there's a dedicated team behind it as well.

I play OSRS if you would like a new friend. My name is Donz Tree
7 years, 16 weeks ago
Post #201929 Re: I used to skip school so I could play EO
Soook posted: (27th Dec 2016, 05:39 pm)

Haze posted: (27th Dec 2016, 05:12 pm)

I play OSRS if you would like a new friend. My name is Donz Tree

added. my ign is galoy.
---
7 years, 16 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > I used to skip school so I could play EO