EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Why Do You Like Endless Online?
Page: << 1 >>
Why Do You Like Endless Online?
Post #201916 Why Do You Like Endless Online?

Is it because you like to kill lots of monsters, level up and craft items, go into dungeons, explore maps and kill lots of shit?

Or is it because you like to fancy out your characters and then sit in front of church all day, and your computer screen, to talk to friends, meet people, like it's a socializing game more than a true MMORPG?
7 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #201922 Re: Why Do You Like Endless Online?

You need to be banned already, you're just creating them topics that get made every year and get the same answers. As much as I'd love to see the EO community grow again I can't see that happening.

−1 Not a constructive reply. We'll decide who gets banned. --Sausage 7 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #201925 Re: Why Do You Like Endless Online?

I like the minimalist concept and style of the game. It looks cute, gets down the fundamentals of what an MMO is, and prioritizes social things and exploring over competitive greasy grinding. Technically it's a very simple game which makes it fun to work with in that perspective too.

7 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #202017 Re: Why Do You Like Endless Online?

I like dreaming about dating cute girls, and I like to level up to see big numbers pop up on my screen when I hit ctrl.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 13 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Why Do You Like Endless Online?