Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
hello!
Post #201692 hello!

Hello everyone, good seeing everyone is still here. 

7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201693 Re: hello!

Will you people ever stop making these corny ass "hello" topics? There's one every 2 weeks. Just stop with these pointless ass posts.

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201694 Re: hello!

Evil dark give it a rest, it's nice to see people in the community still around, and what harm as this topic done? 

Welcome to eoserv ufc, hopefully more of the community will make an account and get involved too!
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201695 Re: hello!
Evildark posted: (8th Dec 2016, 01:22 pm)

Will you people ever stop making these corny ass "hello" topics? There's one every 2 weeks. Just stop with these pointless ass posts.

Hi evildark, one every 2 week topic doesn't sound bad, this means players from before are returning back. 

Hey Callum, nice to see you here bro, hope all is going well. 

7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201697 Re: hello!
callum posted: (8th Dec 2016, 02:12 pm)

Evil dark give it a rest, it's nice to see people in the community still around, and what harm as this topic done? 

Welcome to eoserv ufc, hopefully more of the community will make an account and get involved too!

https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/23787

Literally the same type of topic.

---
±0 Literally abusing font settings. --Apollo 7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201698 Re: hello!
Evildark posted: (8th Dec 2016, 03:40 pm)

Recently landed a role on Chicago Pd. start filming in a couple of weeks.
I disagree, two different topics. Is it prohibited to even say hello?... Evildark
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201700 Re: hello!

Off topic: This is the lounge. Since you don't seem to know the purpose of this section of the forums:

Lounge 2.0Bitches no crazy.

Essentially almost anything can be posted here. Don't like it? don't use this section of the forums then. This is basically an introduction thread. The only harm done is your shit posting it.

On topic: Hello, Ufcwire :v. There's quite a few jack asses here so whenever you post don't be surprised if someone shits on it.

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201701 Re: hello!
PANDAMONIOM posted: (8th Dec 2016, 05:14 pm)

Off topic: This is the lounge. Since you don't seem to know the purpose of this section of the forums:

Lounge 2.0Bitches no crazy.

Essentially almost anything can be posted here. Don't like it? don't use this section of the forums then. This is basically an introduction thread. The only harm done is your shit posting it.

On topic: Hello, Ufcwire :v. There's quite a few jack asses here so whenever you post don't be surprised if someone shits on it.

Arent you the same guy that gave lolls problems when he posted the same type of shit already posted on this website plenty of times?

"PANDAMONIOM posted: (17th Nov 2016, 02:43 pm)

Your posts are getting repetitive. You've made at least 3 recent threads now on "methods"of "reviving the community". Rather than waste the time making yet another thread on a subject you've dipped your toes in multiple times I'd recommend, if anything, tracking the progress of clients people are already making and contribute ideas for their clients to their threads.

Honestly at this point any thread you make suggesting a way to "fix" or "revive" the community is just a shit post."

So not only are you a retard, you're also a hypocrite. Don't like what i have to post, ignore it and don't respond. That simple. :)

I just went back and reread what you typed since i had only skimmed through it the first time. You said i dont know what the lounge is made for, yet you bashed lolls or lolss or w.e his damn name is or posting in it. I should bring back my Chief Sosa account but you all do a good job at making yourself look stupid.

---
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201704 Re: hello!
Evildark posted: (8th Dec 2016, 06:38 pm).

I should bring back my Chief Sosa account but you all do a good job at making yourself look stupid.

It's ironic you say that, you're the prime example.
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201707 Re: hello!
Saber posted: (8th Dec 2016, 08:49 pm)

I should bring back my Chief Sosa account but you all do a good job at making yourself look stupid.

Explain how im the prime example. If you cant, i suggest you shut the fuck up. :)
---
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201708 Re: hello!

Evildark is a Reaper main confirmed

---
Tire me.
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201709 Re: hello!
Evildark posted: (8th Dec 2016, 09:20 pm)

Saber posted: (8th Dec 2016, 08:49 pm)

Explain how im the prime example. If you cant, i suggest you shut the fuck up. :)

If the sheer autism of calling yourself ''chief sosa'' isn't enough for your little mind to grasp how stupid you are, then I doubt I can explain anything to you.
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201710 Re: hello!

Wow, with the insult of being autistic thrown around all the time, you'd think everyone on the internet is autistic. Can't anyone innovate in the insults department? 

---
The good times are killing me.
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201711 Re: hello!
Zack posted: (9th Dec 2016, 01:20 am)

Wow, with the insult of being autistic thrown around all the time, you'd think everyone on the internet is autistic. Can't anyone innovate in the insults department? 

Its a guy who has a picture of a duck humping a girl. He's not an adult in the least. He brings up the fact that my name is Chief Sosa, who's a better troll than he'll ever be (you're jealous over the wrong thing bruh) because he does not have anything else to say.

Look at me bringing attention to this weak website. You're welcome guys .  ;)

---
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201716 Re: hello!

Seriously guys. Revive the community by going off topic by the first reply. Every fucking thread isn't for a select few to go treos'ing back and forth in some booger flinging contest. Locked.

7 years, 20 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.