EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Whats new?
Page: << 1 2 >>
Whats new?
Post #201706 Re: Whats new?
Evildark posted: (7th Dec 2016, 10:25 am)

Recently landed a role on Chicago Pd. start filming in a couple of weeks.

Dude that's awesome. I watch that show all the time lol, along with the others chicago med and fire. And they are making chicago justice or w/e now haha. Let me know what episode you are on when you get casted!
---
stay tuned.
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201713 Re: Whats new?
Evildark posted: (7th Dec 2016, 10:25 am)

Recently landed a role on Chicago Pd. start filming in a couple of weeks.

That's actually dope as fuck man. Congrats!
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201714 Re: Whats new?

Thanks guys. ill let you know next week.

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #201732 Re: Whats new?
andrewbob1 posted: (3rd Dec 2016, 02:38 pm)

I joined in 2009.. I had just turned 9, and now I'm almost 17. Just took the SATs and started looking into where I want to go for college. I'm planning on going for computer science or study what's more interesting to me, which is biochemistry or pharmacology.

https://eoserv.net/forum/user/pickle

I was 10. Crazy stuff.

I've been working 24 hours a week at kmart, living the homeschool life, and i've been in a band with my friends for about a year now. I play the bass guitar.

Its going pretty good.

7 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #201741 Re: Whats new?
Mello posted: (10th Dec 2016, 02:44 pm)

I joined in 2009.. I had just turned 9, and now I'm almost 17. Just took the SATs and started looking into where I want to go for college. I'm planning on going for computer science or study what's more interesting to me, which is biochemistry or pharmacology.

I was 10. Crazy stuff.

I've been working 24 hours a week at kmart, living the homeschool life, and i've been in a band with my friends for about a year now. I play the bass guitar.

Its going pretty good.

Ikr, and that's awesome man, how you liking retail? I work at an indoor mini golf place around 20 hours a week and it sucks except for the 10.75/hr minimum wage. You should send me some of your band's music i'd love to hear it
---
stay tuned.
7 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #201763 Re: Whats new?
andrewbob1 posted: (11th Dec 2016, 01:08 am)

I was 10. Crazy stuff.

Its going pretty good.

Ikr, and that's awesome man, how you liking retail? I work at an indoor mini golf place around 20 hours a week and it sucks except for the 10.75/hr minimum wage. You should send me some of your band's music i'd love to hear it

Its not too bad at kmart. Only a couple encounters with crazy ass customers. 10.75 an hour at a mini golf place? Are you managing?! Thats awesome. Also we havent put enough time into it to consider going public haha, we need more practice together.
7 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #201766 Re: Whats new?
Mello posted: (12th Dec 2016, 05:58 pm)

andrewbob1 posted: (11th Dec 2016, 01:08 am)

I was 10. Crazy stuff.

Its going pretty good.

Its not too bad at kmart. Only a couple encounters with crazy ass customers. 10.75 an hour at a mini golf place? Are you managing?! Thats awesome. Also we havent put enough time into it to consider going public haha, we need more practice together.

10.75 is actually the minimum wage in my county, haha it's awesome. Yeah I wouldn't work retail cause I couldn't deal with people like that all day tbh. If you ever decide to upload song pm it to me or send it to me on skype or w/e :D
---
stay tuned.
7 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #201767 Re: Whats new?

This is my first post on this forum (yay!). But HI! I'm Violet, A.k.a. Skeletal in game. Took the quarter off from college, so I've been doing a whole lot of sitting around doing nothing, still living at my parents' (my college is only 15 min down the road). Recently got engaged, found a part-time job that doesn't drive me crazy. My soon-to-be stepdaughter just turned 7. Life is good :)

---
Looking for the name "Violet" on clone, pm me if you know who has it!
7 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #201769 Re: Whats new?
violet posted: (12th Dec 2016, 09:56 pm)

This is my first post on this forum (yay!). But HI! I'm Violet, A.k.a. Skeletal in game. Took the quarter off from college, so I've been doing a whole lot of sitting around doing nothing, still living at my parents' (my college is only 15 min down the road). Recently got engaged, found a part-time job that doesn't drive me crazy. My soon-to-be stepdaughter just turned 7. Life is good :)

Dude.....you're engaged with only a part time job and still living at your moms house? Also, you have a step daughter that's 7? You better start selling drugs or something. 
---
7 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #201773 Re: Whats new?
Evildark posted: (12th Dec 2016, 10:47 pm)

Dude.....you're engaged with only a part time job and still living at your moms house? Also, you have a step daughter that's 7? You better start selling drugs or something. 

I'm pretty sure its a woman.

andrewbob1 posted: (12th Dec 2016, 08:58 pm)

Mello posted: (12th Dec 2016, 05:58 pm)

andrewbob1 posted: (11th Dec 2016, 01:08 am)

Mello posted: (10th Dec 2016, 02:44 pm)

andrewbob1 posted: (3rd Dec 2016, 02:38 pm)

I was 10. Crazy stuff.

Its going pretty good.

10.75 is actually the minimum wage in my county, haha it's awesome. Yeah I wouldn't work retail cause I couldn't deal with people like that all day tbh. If you ever decide to upload song pm it to me or send it to me on skype or w/e :D

While Indiana is at $7.25...

And yeah for sure maybe one day.

7 years, 19 weeks ago
Post #201779 Re: Whats new?
Mello posted: (13th Dec 2016, 02:55 am)

Evildark posted: (12th Dec 2016, 10:47 pm)

I'm pretty sure its a woman.

andrewbob1 posted: (12th Dec 2016, 08:58 pm)

Mello posted: (12th Dec 2016, 05:58 pm)

andrewbob1 posted: (11th Dec 2016, 01:08 am)

Mello posted: (10th Dec 2016, 02:44 pm)

andrewbob1 posted: (3rd Dec 2016, 02:38 pm)

I was 10. Crazy stuff.

Its going pretty good.

While Indiana is at $7.25...

And yeah for sure maybe one day.

My point remains the same.
---
7 years, 19 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Whats new?