EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > when is the drama going to end?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
when is the drama going to end?
Post #201560 when is the drama going to end?

When is the drama going to end?

Every single server is trying to tell you that it is the original endless

,and not a single one of them showed anything near to Endless online.

Luckily for sausage's clone to be the first to use the stolen database.
But too bad another guy the database also (Endless online 2)

I know how it's going to end , exactly like the last time...
Eo will be back and you will be craving for players.

I promise it will be back , it's endless after all.

−1 Let's not post in a giant font like a retard. --Sausage 7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201561 Re: when is the drama going to end?

The drama will end once you all stop giving it attention like this topic is doing now.

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201562 Re: when is the drama going to end?

If anyone was smart enough to get the actual main server software working then they would get the players, after all the majority just want to cheat and bot. I know apollo has the main software running but it's incredibly unstable and he doesn't put the effort in to fix it (I believe he said he couldn't find the right mysql version or something. It's actually not on 8months uptime)

But honestly I think all these servers putting up the new database I doubt it'll attract to many players. If people weren't so stupid they'd realise people are putting these servers up knowing they top 50 account info so they can sell them and mug the players off.

tl:dr just stick to the clone, it's probably the safest server and you won't be ratted there.

edit: Idk if everyone knows, or if it matters but a ping of that eo2 rip off returns the eosource clone ip lmao

7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201563 Re: when is the drama going to end?

So I noticed FE and EOsource clone both had the same amount of players.

Looked at online list and its all the same names.

I know this thread is about the unwanted drama but when people do shit like that it's almost like you're asking for drama.

Just wanted to point that out. The online player lists are identical.

---
Tire me.
7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201564 Re: when is the drama going to end?

@Callum the official software is just really primitive and easily exploited. Even if the bridge to MySQL was fixed, it is still a hacker party. I would rather perfect eoserv to emulate the official software perfectly and just let it run without moderation. As far as continuing on EO from point A into an expansion A+B like so many are doing now, I have done that longer than anyone now and just honestly it isn't ever going to be big again without making it into a better developed tactical game with a huge amount of overhead content and features hopefully on a new client which will support them. 

@Mouse the eosource clone and fe servers are showing the same count due to an auto-grab that the SLN uses in some cases for servers that have that shitty hard-coded eosource only SLN. After Elevations switched some things around it would appear that FE is hosted where his clone was and his clone moved to what is now Endless Online 2. 

7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201565 Re: when is the drama going to end?
Apollo posted: (28th Nov 2016, 07:52 pm)

@Callum the official software is just really primitive and easily exploited. Even if the bridge to MySQL was fixed, it is still a hacker party. I would rather perfect eoserv to emulate the official software perfectly and just let it run without moderation. As far as continuing on EO from point A into an expansion A+B like so many are doing now, I have done that longer than anyone now and just honestly it isn't ever going to be big again without making it into a better developed tactical game with a huge amount of overhead content and features hopefully on a new client which will support them. 

@Mouse the eosource clone and fe servers are showing the same count due to an auto-grab that the SLN uses in some cases for servers that have that shitty hard-coded eosource only SLN. After Elevations switched some things around it would appear that FE is hosted where his clone was and his clone moved to what is now Endless Online 2. 

O i got u
---
Tire me.
7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201566 Re: when is the drama going to end?

Holy shit that Eo source online list is so fake, can't even recognize 1 of those names logged onto it.

7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201567 Re: when is the drama going to end?

It's a glitch XD not even actual people logging on.  this is typical eo kiddo shit overcomplicating everything.  just assuming it has to be something intended. 

meh wrote like 5 paragraphs on this useless ranting about all those years of clusterfuck he said she said  bullshit..... and I just scratched that and combined everything together so that i could fit it on 1 line. felt exactly like eodrama...

blown?? ..... up  .. ?? in your face??? got the joke?? mehh nvm I'm done 

*micdrop*

---
Qbot/null
7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201568 Re: when is the drama going to end?

A glitch? Multi clienting? If that's true, then not including FE and his wannabe clone, there are only 53 players online right now. EO is deader than the fish I ate yesterday with rice and beans

7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201569 Re: when is the drama going to end?

You are seeing EO Clone but in actuality it is a 2nd FE server listing due to a forced read on my end. It will be corrected later today. As for the player count, I am not responsible for the actual representation of humans displayed on any server. 

7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201570 Re: when is the drama going to end?

just tryinng to make a point how i could have just said it's a glitch.  and that would have explained it all.

but I was just keeping to the theme we set -_-

---
Qbot/null
7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201571 Re: when is the drama going to end?

Vult-r PLEASE COMEZ BACK! We have repented for our sins!!!

---
The good times are killing me.
7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201579 Re: when is the drama going to end?

I don't see any drama outside of the giant word soup that is your post.

The official software is out there and works fine, but it's so terrible and inflexible that there's no good reason to use it. There's nothing about playing on EOSERV that makes the game feel any less authentic other than a few quality of life things like ghosting NPCs, not getting disconnected for random reasons, and not being able to abuse so many broken things.

I'm not sure what's with my shadow-liver's obsession in making a second clone when it's minus the last 16 months of people's progress on the de-facto accepted "official" server, probably $1000s behind in transactions people have made, plus every account's password being pretty much public knowledge. There's a reason most accounts on the clone are locked. The entire process was time-sensitive to catch the players left behind when EO closed, and has no reason to be repeated.

7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201583 Re: when is the drama going to end?
Sausage posted: (30th Nov 2016, 11:01 am)

The official software is out there and works fine, but it's so terrible and inflexible that there's no good reason to use it. There's nothing about playing on EOSERV that makes the game feel any less authentic other than a few quality of life things like ghosting NPCs, not getting disconnected for random reasons, and not being able to abuse so many broken things.

I'm not sure what's with my shadow-liver's obsession in making a second clone when it's minus the last 16 months of people's progress on the de-facto accepted "official" server, probably $1000s behind in transactions people have made, plus every account's password being pretty much public knowledge. There's a reason most accounts on the clone are locked. The entire process was time-sensitive to catch the players left behind when EO closed, and has no reason to be repeated.

About the font, I m using a cellular I did not know it would end like that.

Imagine that there's no sausage = no dupes = no database wiping out .I wonder where would eo be now if your eohax was not there.

Now you are acting bossy on people as if you own them , matter fact you do owe them a lot. I know the past is gone but now at least make people feel that they are in their old home when they play your clone. Remove the stupid rules and stop banning people permently. Remove the current moderators and hire new ones if you want.

7 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #201584 Re: when is the drama going to end?
freezingsoul posted: (30th Nov 2016, 02:59 pm)

Sausage posted: (30th Nov 2016, 11:01 am)

About the font, I m using a cellular I did not know it would end like that.

Imagine that there's no sausage = no dupes = no database wiping out .I wonder where would eo be now if your eohax was not there.

Now you are acting bossy on people as if you own them , matter fact you do owe them a lot. I know the past is gone but now at least make people feel that they are in their old home when they play your clone. Remove the stupid rules and stop banning people permently. Remove the current moderators and hire new ones if you want.

u sound so entitled. sausage doesn't owe u shit.
---
7 years, 21 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > when is the drama going to end?