EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Recovering my accounts?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Recovering my accounts?
Post #201520 Recovering my accounts?

Hey guys,

I stopped playing when the server went down due to the leak of the database with everyone's account information. I see the game is "back up", and all my old accounts and names are taken - which gives me hope that theyre retrievable.

Only problem is that my passwords arent working, were they all changed for safety reasons and are retrievable?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201521 Re: Recovering my accounts? 7 years, 23 weeks ago
Post #201891 Re: Recovering my accounts?

Hi, so I am having trouble recovering my account. I went to the EOSERV link that was posted on this thread and I tried to login to the website but it just keeps saying login failed even though I know for a fact that the username and password that I am putting are 100% correct. Can anybody help me please? The username and password are from main EO one or two years back.

7 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #201892 Re: Recovering my accounts?
Ellusionsz posted: (23rd Dec 2016, 06:25 pm)

Hi, so I am having trouble recovering my account. I went to the EOSERV link that was posted on this thread and I tried to login to the website but it just keeps saying login failed even though I know for a fact that the username and password that I am putting are 100% correct. Can anybody help me please? The username and password are from main EO one or two years back.

You might have to email to inbox Sausage There's a message on the clone saying old accounts are locked, yours might be one of them!
7 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #201893 Re: Recovering my accounts?

My account is one of the locked ones because I checked the inactive player list and my character's name was there. What I don't understand is how I'm supposed to login to get my account unlocked if, in the link above in this thread, my user and pass just keep saying login failed? I know I have them correct because I wrote them down a while ago.

7 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #201894 Re: Recovering my accounts?

You need to create an account on the server using the EO client and log in to that to be able to send a ticket. Just for you, though, I've unlocked your account, so you don't have to bother.

Also this isn't the EO Main Clone support forum.

7 years, 18 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Recovering my accounts?