EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Logo Request
Page: << 1 >>
Logo Request
Post #201312 Logo Request

Hey guys, first off long time no talk. Second off, I was curious to know if anyone still on this forum had any experience with photoshop. I recently started up a performance shop with a buddy of mine, and one of my other friends drew up a mock logo for us. I was curious if anyone could turn this into an actual logo that I can use to turn it into stickers to put on cars, banners, and business cards. Thanks in advance if you give it a shot!
Mock draft:

---
Create your own destiny, don't let someone else do it for you.
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201315 Re: Logo Request

If I get photoshop reinstalled on my laptop I'll make an attempt.

---
Former multi-server mapper.
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201320 Re: Logo Request

The U and V in Exclusive look the same, is that intentional or would you want it to look more natural? Also, what were you thinking as far as color scheme? Also Performance is spelled wrong, is that intentional as well?

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201322 Re: Logo Request

For someone who attempted to school me on "Grammar" a while back when I used to get on my love Sosa account, you sure can't spell simple words. It's "Performance". tf is "performce"?

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201324 Re: Logo Request
Evildark posted: (8th Nov 2016, 04:39 pm)

For someone who attempted to school me on "Grammar" a while back when I used to get on my love Sosa account, you sure can't spell simple words. It's "Performance". tf is "performce"?

for all u know it might be intentional. u holdin grudges on the internet?
---
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201325 Re: Logo Request

@xsepx I would prefer it to have a more natural look, instead of being the same. Also I noticed performance being spelled wrong as well last night, (last night was the first time I saw it), and when I asked him about it he said it was intentional. I'm not a big fan of misspelling words (Sosa) so I would prefer if it was spelled performance.

I should have put all this on the original post, that's my bad. I was tired last night.

And another little request to whoever makes it, I need 2 different copies if that's cool with you.

Exclusive Performance         &          Exclusive
                                                 Performance

---
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201333 Re: Logo Request

i'll whip something up right now for you. i will edit this post when it's done

---
stay tuned.
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201383 Re: Logo Request

How's it coming Andrew?

---
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201387 Re: Logo Request

Not very good at photoshop but is this style of logo what you're looking for? Disregard the business card it looks awful lol.

---
stay tuned.
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201392 Re: Logo Request
Haze posted: (8th Nov 2016, 08:22 pm)

Nah I'm not. I just found it ironic. He's a big boy....He can fight his own battles. No?
---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201393 Re: Logo Request
Evildark posted: (10th Nov 2016, 01:30 am)

Haze posted: (8th Nov 2016, 08:22 pm)

Nah I'm not. I just found it ironic. He's a big boy....He can fight his own battles. No?
i'm not fighting for anyone.
i didn't mean to come at you like that, i just felt ur comment was out of place.
---
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201398 Re: Logo Request

Just a 3 hour attempt ??  Couldn't settle on a color so went with a basic white for now.  Added a "Gage" for an emphasis on performance.

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201409 Re: Logo Request
perfect posted: (10th Nov 2016, 03:58 am)

Just a 3 hour attempt ??  Couldn't settle on a color so went with a basic white for now.  Added a "Gage" for an emphasis on performance.

I really like this. If you made the font a little more smooth and removed the background it would be exactly what I'm looking for.
---
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201412 Re: Logo Request 7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201414 Re: Logo Request
AustinB posted: (11th Nov 2016, 12:13 am)

perfect posted: (10th Nov 2016, 03:58 am)

I really like this. If you made the font a little more smooth and removed the background it would be exactly what I'm looking for.

Smoothed up the corners, fixed some letters:

Also, this isn't the official copy, i have another one in a much higher resolution that i'll send you in an PM if you like it.  In terms of the smoothness here's an example of the lines in the official copy.  Here
7 years, 24 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > Logo Request