EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???
Page: << 1 >>
EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???
Post #201282 EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???

Hey everyone long time no see, not even sure what my old name was on here hahah, Anyways. I'm looking for Exiles EDE editor, I am really in need of this, If you have it could you please post it or inbox me and I will give you my email to email me it. Thanks. I noticed a few other people are looking for this too so I won't get my hopes up

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201289 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???

Pretty sure all links have been dead for a LONG time.
Just use Pub Edit to read and modify the EO data files.

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201308 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???

You can't edit those files with pub edit. EDE was the only item that was released to edit those files.

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201310 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???
MatthewS posted: (8th Nov 2016, 12:11 am)

You can't edit those files with pub edit. EDE was the only item that was released to edit those files.

Edit: Sorry I mistook what you where asking for, but I've seen deathx around here in past year; so it might not hurt to inbox him; also if you look at his Eoserv profile page it has his email you can try contacting... I'm not sure if he would even have it anymore, but you never know; good luck!

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201311 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???
Colby posted: (8th Nov 2016, 01:15 am)

Edit: Sorry I mistook what you where asking for, but I've seen deathx around here in past year; so it might not hurt to inbox him; also if you look at his Eoserv profile page it has his email you can try contacting... I'm not sure if he would even have it anymore, but you never know; good luck!

Thanks, I will give it a shot
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201313 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???

You certainly can. :P Also, I'm pretty sure Pub Edit was released long before DeathX's EO Data Editor.
Maybe you're trying with Edit Pub. You need to use Pub Edit to read and modify the EO data files.

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201323 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???

PubEdit will flip the order of letters meaning it has its bugs but can be used.

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201326 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???
shayne posted: (8th Nov 2016, 05:09 am)

You certainly can. :P Also, I'm pretty sure Pub Edit was released long before DeathX's EO Data Editor.
Maybe you're trying with Edit Pub. You need to use Pub Edit to read and modify the EO data files.

wtf how are you able to read those. When I try and open it says "unable to read file"
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201406 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???

Well here's the EO Data Editor you want if you still need it: https://dbr.ee/zVCV

---
stay tuned.
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201415 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???

I found a bunch of old files including the editor you are looking for.Here are the files https://app.box.com/shared/7dztilmtns  and the original topic https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/15178

I didnt run any virus scans!
7 years, 24 weeks ago
Post #201467 Re: EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???

awesome! Thanks guys

7 years, 24 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EDE EDITOR PLEASE SOMEONE???