EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > How did EE and BU lose so many players? (fair topic?)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
How did EE and BU lose so many players? (fair topic?)
Post #201228 Re: How did EE and BU lose so many players? (fair topic?)

probably should have just banned elevations like he asked, would have saved the autism spam over the last couple of days

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
7 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #201241 Re: How did EE and BU lose so many players? (fair topic?)
Apollo posted: (28th Oct 2016, 03:57 am)

Mouse posted: (27th Oct 2016, 11:24 pm)

Apollo you really need to chill out. Every post doesnt need a fucking rating. Like how is Elevation's post off topic?? Also how were my posts deleted and others not? Like yeah it was blantant trolling but these people aren't?? Look at the second post of this thread and at Callum's. Stop playing favorites. If you want a troll free forum then delete everyone's posts that are blantant trolling and not just mine, because I'll be doing it as long as there are others who get away with it.

Anyways if you want me to actually post my opinion about this shithole of a topic i'll say that pretty much everything elevations said is spot on. I'm not one to defend him (anymore) but he's completely right. Ya'll need to mind your own business. If his server is doing well you shouldn't immediately think "what is he doing to boost his player count?" You should instead think "what can I do to boost the player count on my own server?".  From the looks of it all you have to do is make the gameplay extremely easy and repetitive and give people free shit all the time. It's not the standard model for a game but with this community that's probably the best way to appeal to them. Makes sense if you think about it.

You poor children believe I am competing with anyone still? I will do work when I want, at the pace I want, and not for some nonsense player counting. Like I said, I have done everything I have wanted to do in the EOSERV + EO client format. When you say "what can I do to boost the player count on my own server?", I think back several years ago to when I was simply programming features well ahead of the official releases and for that matter any other server and was quite often top of the said list in terms of player counts. I had no pixel artist or anything. With that said, I am somewhat working on a game client which in turn will require me to go back to work in EOSERV, EOMap, and probably make EOPub ground up to support the damn thing. With that on my plate, a full time job, and you know the IRL/being an adult thing going on I could give not a fuck about player counts. But if you do, good for you.

@Mouse directly posting an off topic troll to an administrator would probably get your comments deleted anywhere on the internet. You are capable of good rational thought as above, but seriously what do you expect?

-1  Off Topic - Moderator Alex

Calling people poor children just looks bad on you. Should we call you poor something else? No I don't think so.

DanScott posted: (30th Oct 2016, 11:52 pm)

probably should have just banned elevations like he asked, would have saved the autism spam over the last couple of days

-1  Off Topic - Moderator Alex

Don't you dare use the term autism here.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
±0 Also off topic --Apollo 7 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #201242 Re: How did EE and BU lose so many players? (fair topic?)

autist detected 

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
7 years, 22 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > How did EE and BU lose so many players? (fair topic?)