EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
Page: << 1 2 >>
How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
Post #201208 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
Apollo posted: (27th Oct 2016, 01:46 pm)

I removed the list of players so I don't have to deal with whatever turf war that is created as a result of a massive multi-client spam. And being on top holds no credence as an argument as FE has probably been on top off and on for the last six months. What I think is not relevant to data on the SLN is when 2-3 servers all start allowing 100 connections per IP and someone comes along thinking they are king of a top list. It is not a top list by any means. Listing alphabetically is fair, unless you think I should do a random sort. Either way, free advertising.

I think most people have the mentality to to always go to the first or top listed thing, but it's not a huge problem; although I think randomly sorting it each time you refresh/visit the list would be a more fair option. It can also stop people from putting a "*" or random "A" in front of there name to appear on the top of the list.

@lolss,

It's kind of discouraging seeing the player count so low on any server then how it use to be; not to mention all the servers people where creating. I honestly don't even play that much anymore, but I love checking out peoples creations or what they're doing and help people out here and there. The community might be as low as it mostly ever been, but at least it's still very helpful and forward moving currently.

7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201209 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

@Shayne I will probably reinstate player count display with a solid disclaimer that it may not be indicative of actual humans playing as server operators can run their servers as they see fit.

@Lolss Randomizing the list seems like the most fair method. I may also add a "New" indicator for brand new entries on the SLN and possibly give them a priority for something like one week.

7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201210 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
elevations posted: (27th Oct 2016, 12:21 pm)

shayne posted: (27th Oct 2016, 06:04 am)

In all honesty... This topic is useless. A topic completely based on assumption and speculation is useless..
Like others have said, consider the time of year, and Halloween. (Also, at least acquire some form of evidence before even making such a topic.)
I feel this thread is just a way to poke at FE and Ele. (That's just my opinion based on the first post..)
If that's not the intent, then this topic is even more useless than if that was the intent. No offense, but really.

Ele, the fact that you message back and respond in the way you do, doesn't help the defense/point you're trying to make.
You feel the need to defend yourself, and that's fine, but it's the way you do it that is problematic. At least from my perspective..
You can act however you want, but when immaturity, and insults come in to play, your words mean little, like Lols in this case.

I have no intention to offend you, but I think your problem is your mix of over defensiveness and over aggression combined.
No intent to offend Lols either, but if I were you Ele, I'd be laughing at a topic like this. There is just no valid reason for it to have been made, and no evidence..
Ever heard of "cooler heads prevail"? When people turn to baseless insults, it just looks pathetic, childish, and unintelligent.
If you would have responded in a more mature way, I would more so agree with you.
Neither you or Lols did that though. I give you both a -1.

By the way, when you say something like "suck a dick faggot", that makes you and your overall personality look very bad.
People compare your past actions, to your personality and attitude, and no wonder why some don't trust you. That's my observation and opinion.
I personally think you and Lols need to work on the way you think, act, and treat others.

But in the end, you'll both act the way you want to act, and be treated the same way in which you act. Sounds fair to me.

Apollo- I don't see why you'd remove the server player lists.
-Even if there are some fake players, I'd assume it's pretty rare.
-The amount of problems the player lists has caused recently: 0 (Unless you consider one or 'possibly' more meaningless topics)
-It was useful information to easily see if people you know are online that particular server.
-You say player count is no longer relevant, but it's been relevant all the way up until this topic. (Actually no, it's still relevant since there is no proof of fake players.)
-It seems a little silly to remove this feature due to one topic causing it. If two people can cause the player list to be taken down, that worries me a bit.

That's just my opinion on the matter. There are more pros than cons to keeping this feature.
Alright, I typed enough. D;

I am totally willing to give fair and mature responses when people on this forum give me the same respect back, I already have too much of a history with this forum, anything i do or say would not make me look better or worse you say: "doesn't help the defense/point you're trying to make" why would my point need help to begin with? I message back and respond to these threads because people think that they can just come on this forum and talk about FE in any way they feel like especially "shit-talking it, calling it infested with rats and viruses and other bullshit bias shit", people on this forum think that their opinion is fact and that they can say what they like about "mr elevations" when the majority of the people here have some bias or "beef" or "history" with FE that they do not wish to reveal or discuss because they are hiding there own agendas / ulterior motives in their reason hating/grudging/not trusting what i have to say.

Sure i acted out of line and told lolss to go suck a dick, not professional of me to say at all, but i said it because hes honestly a prick and deserves to have some shit thrown his way especially when he created these type of threads just so more will bandwagon into attacking me and FE which as you can see by this thread is already beginning to happen.

"when you say something like "suck a dick faggot", that makes you and your overall personality look very bad."

Does it? Are you kidding me? My personality?? Your judging me based on my response to some retarded kid in text form? My reputation has already reached far beyond this entire forum and the endless online community because of constant shit being thrown in my face and directed at me or FE, constant abuse has been thrown at me, contant threats have been thrown at me, "Oh im going to ddos you, im going to hack you, i'm going to remove your server from the sln now, im going to remove your advertisements off eoserv because people bitched and complained" and you think I care about my personality at this point?

It's like people in this community should expect to see "mr elevations" a little aggressive, they should expect to see this behavior because this is what they ultimately want from me, this is what they are trying to get from threads like this, provoking and poking and being unforgiving assholes just to benefit your own servers and your own player counts, what do you expect from me? a mature response? you must be fucking insane, if people are going to play dirty and come on my game and start shit the last thing you should expect is a mature response from me.

I am more than willing to give mature responses if people are going to show some respect and give the same curtsy back, otherwise you can get fucked. And some of the people on this forum calling out you Callum just want to start a fucking war and tell me to fuck off and for my shit server to die.. Well that's not getting a mature response from me, and no one should have a problem with that, your entitled to your shitty opinion just as much as i am.

And people like lolss that post this just to further start drama after knowing what this kid tried to do on my server do you really think im going to show him respect? going to give him a thumbs up even? haha yeah fucking right.

I'm not the one going out seeking this types of behavior either, These threads are being made on FE by YOU guys, i am simply responding to the retardation because people that I should fucking respect, AKA: Apollo, won't just delete it and ignore this crap to begin with, its a shit thread only made to cause drama about the constant on-going server wars and hatred for FE that is exactly how i see it and i don't believe I'm far wrong for seeing it that way.

But hey look at the good that came out of this Apollo has decided he doesn't want to put up with seeing FE on top anymore on the server list so he removed player counts entirely at least its fair now right? Yeah fair.. but fair to who? Who does it benefit more doing a change like this? Definitely not me and that is all I'm going to say about that.

And you should Stop taking peoples responses as gospel. Half the shit i say can be interpreted in many different ways and the people on here that want to be arrogant, ignorant, will read it how they see fit and i bet this will be read wrong as well,

Leave FE alone and i won't have to respond to these threads, Simple, Be respectful and i will be respectful Simple, Be an asshole and i will be an asshole. Is that unprofessional of me? Oh well I'm sorry i didn't know EOSERV was known for being such a professional fucking business.

Now we could sit here and argue all day how "IM just making FE worse by doing it all myself, that its ALL "mr elevations" fault im just destroying my own reputation by responding in immature ways" yeah we can argue that all day, or you start understanding the truth that this is not a serious discussion, this is not a real honest and mature discussion, this is a trash talking server wars 2.0 and i am honestly sick of it, every time i get one step closer to having more players, to having trust, some individual has to try and ruin that and it always tends to be fucking eoserv, and you honestly wonder, you honestly wonder why i don't give mature responses? You guys always try to ruin my  game, Always trying to ruin anything i touch, or even just ruin my online identity thats why and you do it in several ways that's  why i don't give you a mature response.

Now close the  thread already.

And one final thing i would like to say about the mutl clienting being an issue, First of all, MULTI clienting has been happening for fucking years, especially on EO clone and Bones Underground and every server that ever fucking existed every server that even used Sordies EO Addons, Hell sordie even made an EO addon called multiclient just so it can be done. Yet. The moment FE has some players using multi client and is doing really good with players, OH no we have to disable the player counts on the SLN now.. Fuck off.

"I am more than willing to give mature responses if people are going to show some respect and give the same curtsy back, otherwise you can get fucked. And some of the people on this forum calling out you Callum just want to start a fucking war and tell me to fuck off and for my shit server to die.. Well that's not getting a mature response from me, and no one should have a problem with that, your entitled to your shitty opinion just as much as i am."

I never said that, that's just a lie you made up to defend yourself. I only pointed out that FE will (more than likely) lose player count once someone pisses you off enough to make you use the rat in their client.(If it's still there? It was last time I played the server.)

@Apollo I used to like seeing who was online through the sln cause it let us check if friends were online without actually having to login, was good for checking when your on mobiles etc. Why not just put it back the way it was and just remove FE? Elevations doesn't deserve the free advertising if he's just going fight for #1 to gloat and attack people.

7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201215 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
callum posted: (27th Oct 2016, 10:08 pm)

In all honesty... This topic is useless. A topic completely based on assumption and speculation is useless..
Like others have said, consider the time of year, and Halloween. (Also, at least acquire some form of evidence before even making such a topic.)
I feel this thread is just a way to poke at FE and Ele. (That's just my opinion based on the first post..)
If that's not the intent, then this topic is even more useless than if that was the intent. No offense, but really.

Ele, the fact that you message back and respond in the way you do, doesn't help the defense/point you're trying to make.
You feel the need to defend yourself, and that's fine, but it's the way you do it that is problematic. At least from my perspective..
You can act however you want, but when immaturity, and insults come in to play, your words mean little, like Lols in this case.

I have no intention to offend you, but I think your problem is your mix of over defensiveness and over aggression combined.
No intent to offend Lols either, but if I were you Ele, I'd be laughing at a topic like this. There is just no valid reason for it to have been made, and no evidence..
Ever heard of "cooler heads prevail"? When people turn to baseless insults, it just looks pathetic, childish, and unintelligent.
If you would have responded in a more mature way, I would more so agree with you.

By the way, when you say something like "suck a dick faggot", that makes you and your overall personality look very bad.
People compare your past actions, to your personality and attitude, and no wonder why some don't trust you. That's my observation and opinion.
I personally think you and Lols need to work on the way you think, act, and treat others.

But in the end, you'll both act the way you want to act, and be treated the same way in which you act. Sounds fair to me.

-The amount of problems the player lists has caused recently: 0 (Unless you consider one or 'possibly' more meaningless topics)
-It was useful information to easily see if people you know are online that particular server.
-You say player count is no longer relevant, but it's been relevant all the way up until this topic. (Actually no, it's still relevant since there is no proof of fake players.)
-It seems a little silly to remove this feature due to one topic causing it. If two people can cause the player list to be taken down, that worries me a bit.

That's just my opinion on the matter. There are more pros than cons to keeping this feature.

I am totally willing to give fair and mature responses when people on this forum give me the same respect back, I already have too much of a history with this forum, anything i do or say would not make me look better or worse you say: "doesn't help the defense/point you're trying to make" why would my point need help to begin with? I message back and respond to these threads because people think that they can just come on this forum and talk about FE in any way they feel like especially "shit-talking it, calling it infested with rats and viruses and other bullshit bias shit", people on this forum think that their opinion is fact and that they can say what they like about "mr elevations" when the majority of the people here have some bias or "beef" or "history" with FE that they do not wish to reveal or discuss because they are hiding there own agendas / ulterior motives in their reason hating/grudging/not trusting what i have to say.

Sure i acted out of line and told lolss to go suck a dick, not professional of me to say at all, but i said it because hes honestly a prick and deserves to have some shit thrown his way especially when he created these type of threads just so more will bandwagon into attacking me and FE which as you can see by this thread is already beginning to happen.

"when you say something like "suck a dick faggot", that makes you and your overall personality look very bad."

Does it? Are you kidding me? My personality?? Your judging me based on my response to some retarded kid in text form? My reputation has already reached far beyond this entire forum and the endless online community because of constant shit being thrown in my face and directed at me or FE, constant abuse has been thrown at me, contant threats have been thrown at me, "Oh im going to ddos you, im going to hack you, i'm going to remove your server from the sln now, im going to remove your advertisements off eoserv because people bitched and complained" and you think I care about my personality at this point?

It's like people in this community should expect to see "mr elevations" a little aggressive, they should expect to see this behavior because this is what they ultimately want from me, this is what they are trying to get from threads like this, provoking and poking and being unforgiving assholes just to benefit your own servers and your own player counts, what do you expect from me? a mature response? you must be fucking insane, if people are going to play dirty and come on my game and start shit the last thing you should expect is a mature response from me.

I am more than willing to give mature responses if people are going to show some respect and give the same curtsy back, otherwise you can get fucked. And some of the people on this forum calling out you Callum just want to start a fucking war and tell me to fuck off and for my shit server to die.. Well that's not getting a mature response from me, and no one should have a problem with that, your entitled to your shitty opinion just as much as i am.

And people like lolss that post this just to further start drama after knowing what this kid tried to do on my server do you really think im going to show him respect? going to give him a thumbs up even? haha yeah fucking right.

I'm not the one going out seeking this types of behavior either, These threads are being made on FE by YOU guys, i am simply responding to the retardation because people that I should fucking respect, AKA: Apollo, won't just delete it and ignore this crap to begin with, its a shit thread only made to cause drama about the constant on-going server wars and hatred for FE that is exactly how i see it and i don't believe I'm far wrong for seeing it that way.

But hey look at the good that came out of this Apollo has decided he doesn't want to put up with seeing FE on top anymore on the server list so he removed player counts entirely at least its fair now right? Yeah fair.. but fair to who? Who does it benefit more doing a change like this? Definitely not me and that is all I'm going to say about that.

And you should Stop taking peoples responses as gospel. Half the shit i say can be interpreted in many different ways and the people on here that want to be arrogant, ignorant, will read it how they see fit and i bet this will be read wrong as well,

Leave FE alone and i won't have to respond to these threads, Simple, Be respectful and i will be respectful Simple, Be an asshole and i will be an asshole. Is that unprofessional of me? Oh well I'm sorry i didn't know EOSERV was known for being such a professional fucking business.

Now we could sit here and argue all day how "IM just making FE worse by doing it all myself, that its ALL "mr elevations" fault im just destroying my own reputation by responding in immature ways" yeah we can argue that all day, or you start understanding the truth that this is not a serious discussion, this is not a real honest and mature discussion, this is a trash talking server wars 2.0 and i am honestly sick of it, every time i get one step closer to having more players, to having trust, some individual has to try and ruin that and it always tends to be fucking eoserv, and you honestly wonder, you honestly wonder why i don't give mature responses? You guys always try to ruin my  game, Always trying to ruin anything i touch, or even just ruin my online identity thats why and you do it in several ways that's  why i don't give you a mature response.

And one final thing i would like to say about the mutl clienting being an issue, First of all, MULTI clienting has been happening for fucking years, especially on EO clone and Bones Underground and every server that ever fucking existed every server that even used Sordies EO Addons, Hell sordie even made an EO addon called multiclient just so it can be done. Yet. The moment FE has some players using multi client and is doing really good with players, OH no we have to disable the player counts on the SLN now.. Fuck off.

"I am more than willing to give mature responses if people are going to show some respect and give the same curtsy back, otherwise you can get fucked. And some of the people on this forum calling out you Callum just want to start a fucking war and tell me to fuck off and for my shit server to die.. Well that's not getting a mature response from me, and no one should have a problem with that, your entitled to your shitty opinion just as much as i am."

I never said that, that's just a lie you made up to defend yourself. I only pointed out that FE will (more than likely) lose player count once someone pisses you off enough to make you use the rat in their client.(If it's still there? It was last time I played the server.)

@Apollo I used to like seeing who was online through the sln cause it let us check if friends were online without actually having to login, was good for checking when your on mobiles etc. Why not just put it back the way it was and just remove FE? Elevations doesn't deserve the free advertising if he's just going fight for #1 to gloat and attack people.

I already said people would read this wrong, but you didn't just read it wrong you purposely twisted what i say and now claim its a lie? and just to defend myself?, You bolded the exact quote i even said, "calling out you Callum just want to start a fucking war and tell me to fuck off and for my shit server to die.."

Yeah let me re-iterate this for you in more full context so that you can interpret this correctly:

I said basically that You just want to start a war(which you do) and tell me and others on this forum that my server is shit, that its infested with rats and for my shit server to die(which you do and have done so),

This is NOT what you said THIS is what you WANT to do/say about me and HAVE done. and i never CLAIMED you SAID ANYTHING, therefore How is it a lie? and even more so how is it a lie when you constantly talk shit just like i said you want to do, that's not a lie is it? Look at you still ranting and raving about how FE has a rat or FE did have a rat or You dont even know what your saying anymore you just making up the next bullshit up to make me look bad and now according to callum i'm attacking other people when callum is attacking me and FE with any bad points he can find in every reply he has made to these threads and has not received one off topic rating by the great Apollo that apparently "doesn't care about player counts" but what callum has said is fair isn't it this whole thing isnt just a shit show to attack me, no of course not...

You even go as far to say that i'm attacking people now? When your Attacking me in Every post you make. Oh is that another lie to made by me? Or are we all just blind now. or too ignorant to read what callum is actually saying and posting about me and my server on all his posts on this thread which i might add is completly irrelevant to this thread this thread is a shitstorm and should of been deleted and still hasn't,

Apollo you say you don't want any drama but do nothing to prevent it, therefore you are a useless moderator on this forum and maybe someone should step in and do something about this instead of toying around with the SLN and pretending like you don't care about player counts when you do. And that's the only real lie here.

And what i find even more irresponsible from you Apollo is yes, You are infact a fully grown adult and working and also act like a child, You have the responsibility of maintaining the SLN because sausage didn't want to do it anymore, and also have the power and dictate what servers, what player counts go on this SLN, You didn't spend your time creating this SLN just to benefit everyone, You did this because you wanted to feel like you are contributing something to this dieing community, you wanted that fame and you wanted that power. You wanted another seat because the one you had was already slipping away So stop trying to give all these people on this forum like your removing player counts all because of ethical behaviors when really your just acting up and screwing with everything because your a butt hurt monkey for no fucking reason at all and trying to play it off like you aren't at all taking this too far. if all it takes is one thread on eoserv for some retarded ass changes around here then that is honestly pathetic and i expected you to be a lot more respectable then this. You guys have let this power go to your heads and need to rethink your strategy if that's how you intend to get more players.

FE does not need the eoserv SLN to survive and never has, Apollo you added my server to your server list out of respect and i also did the same with mine on EOSource, Since then it has been peaceful and a mutual agreement, What you have done here is pitiful and i expect you to reflect on your disgusting atrocious behavior, Your not the only one at fault though Sausage or Sordie could of deleted this crap as well Either way, Your choice to further pursue your own animistic self gaining behaviors is your own and All i honestly wanted was this crap to be removed and for things to go back to normal.

You wanted this drama EOSERV and you got it.

---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201216 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
elevations posted: (28th Oct 2016, 04:10 pm)

I already said people would read this wrong, but you didn't just read it wrong you purposely twisted what i say and now claim its a lie? and just to defend myself?, You bolded the exact quote i even said, "calling out you Callum just want to start a fucking war and tell me to fuck off and for my shit server to die.."

Yeah let me re-iterate this for you in more full context so that you can interpret this correctly:

I said basically that You just want to start a war(which you do) and tell me and others on this forum that my server is shit, that its infested with rats and for my shit server to die(which you do and have done so),

This is NOT what you said THIS is what you WANT to do/say about me and HAVE done. and i never CLAIMED you SAID ANYTHING, therefore How is it a lie? and even more so how is it a lie when you constantly talk shit just like i said you want to do, that's not a lie is it? Look at you still ranting and raving about how FE has a rat or FE did have a rat or You dont even know what your saying anymore you just making up the next bullshit up to make me look bad and now according to callum i'm attacking other people when callum is attacking me and FE with any bad points he can find in every reply he has made to these threads and has not received one off topic rating by the great Apollo that apparently "doesn't care about player counts" but what callum has said is fair isn't it this whole thing isnt just a shit show to attack me, no of course not...

You even go as far to say that i'm attacking people now? When your Attacking me in Every post you make. Oh is that another lie to made by me? Or are we all just blind now. or too ignorant to read what callum is actually saying and posting about me and my server on all his posts on this thread which i might add is completly irrelevant to this thread this thread is a shitstorm and should of been deleted and still hasn't,

Apollo you say you don't want any drama but do nothing to prevent it, therefore you are a useless moderator on this forum and maybe someone should step in and do something about this instead of toying around with the SLN and pretending like you don't care about player counts when you do. And that's the only real lie here.

And what i find even more irresponsible from you Apollo is yes, You are infact a fully grown adult and working and also act like a child, You have the responsibility of maintaining the SLN because sausage didn't want to do it anymore, and also have the power and dictate what servers, what player counts go on this SLN, You didn't spend your time creating this SLN just to benefit everyone, You did this because you wanted to feel like you are contributing something to this dieing community, you wanted that fame and you wanted that power. You wanted another seat because the one you had was already slipping away So stop trying to give all these people on this forum like your removing player counts all because of ethical behaviors when really your just acting up and screwing with everything because your a butt hurt monkey for no fucking reason at all and trying to play it off like you aren't at all taking this too far. if all it takes is one thread on eoserv for some retarded ass changes around here then that is honestly pathetic and i expected you to be a lot more respectable then this. You guys have let this power go to your heads and need to rethink your strategy if that's how you intend to get more players.

FE does not need the eoserv SLN to survive and never has, Apollo you added my server to your server list out of respect and i also did the same with mine on EOSource, Since then it has been peaceful and a mutual agreement, What you have done here is pitiful and i expect you to reflect on your disgusting atrocious behavior, Your not the only one at fault though Sausage or Sordie could of deleted this crap as well Either way, Your choice to further pursue your own animistic self gaining behaviors is your own and All i honestly wanted was this crap to be removed and for things to go back to normal.

"You wanted this drama EOSERV and you got it."

What drama? You're the only person who's angry..

I know this is offtopic but I just wanted to post to clear it up for you, my first post was actually on topic as it was a legit possibility as you've done it many times before. Just because the truth offends you doesn't mean it was a personal attack towards you or the server. Then you got angry and called me a "dumb rat" so yes, you are attacking people?

You can't assume I want to say something then get angry at what you've assumed. You're just mad now for no reason, Apollo even admitted FE was "on-off" top if the SLN for a couple months. I'm not trying to defend him as he's clearly shown he doesn't give a fuck.

7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201217 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

My nigga, how you causing drama like you got a pussy between yo legs. On god this shit is trivial af. Just walk away and be done with it. Who gives a damn about what other niggas be sayin'. Shiiitt. You guys being petty....

7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201218 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
elevations posted: (28th Oct 2016, 04:10 pm)

Oh please, stop dragging me into this "jealous of muh playas" bullshit or you make SLN for power. I am so not competing with anyone. Haven't done a legitimate update in about two years. Do keep one thing in mind. You remember back when there were just a few servers that were constantly high player counts. You had gfx artists coloring your game purple and I was simply cramming missing features into EOSERV with simply a vanilla EO client and was on top of that player count list quite often. You are probably competing with Clone if any server, although I am sure Sausage could give a fuck either way. No one is out to get you or stir drama, and as a matter of fact the first drama in this thread came from the line "Oh yeah and suck a dick lolss you fag your threads on here are cancer, hope sausage bans you and i hope your enjoying your ban on FE.". No one here gives a shit enough to be out to get you.

Anyway, I will work on whatever at my own pace and I might compete when I see fit. Just remember, if and when I do want to compete, it will be fierce competition and you will damn sure have to work your ass off even to keep up. Enjoy your reign as "King of the Mountain" and hope that I remain on my lazy streak.

7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201219 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

Idk from what I see all the people who are bickering have done so much to keep this community alive, let's not cause to much hate by bickering like school kids.

7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201240 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

@elevations you kind of sound really immature throwing cuss words at everyone and everything. which is odd to me because back when I was a kid I thought you were older than me.

EDIT: ..but then again I only read the first page of comments. Maybe you've had a ton of people always throwing shit on you because they think they know stuff and gotten to the point where you know 100% you're not that person anymore and just doing give a flying rat about peoples' thoughts. Kind of had the same thing happen to me recently. But after reflecting some of the putrid back I'm pretty calm again and don't resort to the putridness and cussing they threw towards me.

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201244 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
Hacker_Alex posted: (31st Oct 2016, 06:12 pm)

@elevations you kind of sound really immature throwing cuss words at everyone and everything. which is odd to me because back when I was a kid I thought you were older than me.

EDIT: ..but then again I only read the first page of comments. Maybe you've had a ton of people always throwing shit on you because they think they know stuff and gotten to the point where you know 100% you're not that person anymore and just doing give a flying rat about peoples' thoughts. Kind of had the same thing happen to me recently. But after reflecting some of the putrid back I'm pretty calm again and don't resort to the putridness and cussing they threw towards me.

How does using certain words make one immature? I believe I read a study recently that actually shows that people who are not averse to using foul language are often more creative than those who limit their vocabulary by choice. Personally I swear like a sailor because I don't believe in any kind of censorship.
---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
7 years, 27 weeks ago
Post #201245 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
Syran posted: (1st Nov 2016, 12:54 am)

Hacker_Alex posted: (31st Oct 2016, 06:12 pm)

How does using certain words make one immature? I believe I read a study recently that actually shows that people who are not averse to using foul language are often more creative than those who limit their vocabulary by choice. Personally I swear like a sailor because I don't believe in any kind of censorship.

I believe it's the manner of which they're spoken that played a large part in it.
7 years, 27 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > How did FE get a huge bomb of players?