EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
Page: << 1 2 >>
How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
Post #201176 How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

I checked EOSERV one week and everything was dead, next week BU but mostly FE got a major amount of players. 80 on FE and 50 on main now, that's a good thing, right? :D What happened? I wish more people played this dumb game lol

7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201177 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

Not sure maybe some big update? Most of the new players are adventurers with level zero accounts or with no profile to the account at all so who knows :P Not saying he is using bots to boost count but maybe he found a good way to draw people in :D Most servers will spike up right now anyway because of the halloween events they are doing!

7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201178 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

@Arglon don't give this kid lolss any juice, He came on my server a couple months back demanding admin because his pockets are full of money saying how he would donate and all kinds of shit, then insults my FE trailers i made, also telling me how his "previous experience" being admin on other servers, so i basically tell this guy to fuck off and he gets all upset says some nasty shit so i proceed to ban him.

If it was any other server booming right now would there be a topic about it here on eoserv? Probably not.

And yes we have been doing great your timing of posting this is impeccable considering we have been getting heaps of players for WEEKS now and you only discovered this today?

Heres a video of us with 102 players online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe0s9wSmkbc

P.S I request this thread be deleted as it will just cause another shit storm which is lolss intention.

Are they bots? No, they are however some of them are just AFK players because they are trying to get free Event Tickets every hour

Ever since we allow freedom of speech and multi clients we have gained more players, and because of those more players we have proceeded to gain even more players. Oh yeah and almost forgot because have a community discord now that anyone is free to join that also helped us get more players:

https://discord.gg/014jQmolOD3W2uiSt

Oh yeah and suck a dick lolss you fag your threads on here are cancer, hope sausage bans you and i hope your enjoying your ban on FE.

---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
−1 Inappropriate trolling unrelated to the topic thread. --Apollo 7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201179 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
elevations posted: (25th Oct 2016, 04:41 am)

@Arglon don't give this kid lolss any juice, He came on my server a couple months back demanding admin because his pockets are full of money saying how he would donate and all kinds of shit, then insults my FE trailers i made, also telling me how his "previous experience" being admin on other servers, so i basically tell this guy to fuck off and he gets all upset says some nasty shit so i proceed to ban him.

If it was any other server booming right now would there be a topic about it here on eoserv? Probably not.

And yes we have been doing great your timing of posting this is impeccable considering we have been getting heaps of players for WEEKS now and you only discovered this today?

P.S I request this thread be deleted as it will just cause another shit storm which is lolss intention.

Are they bots? No, they are however some of them are just AFK players because they are trying to get free Event Tickets every hour

Ever since we allow freedom of speech and multi clients we have gained more players, and because of those more players we have proceeded to gain even more players. Oh yeah and almost forgot because have a community discord now that anyone is free to join that also helped us get more players:

Oh yeah and suck a dick lolss you fag your threads on here are cancer, hope sausage bans you and i hope your enjoying your ban on FE.

Well Gratz on the increased player boom :D
7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201180 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

It'll probably drop again once he uses the client rat again.

7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201182 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

@Lolss: There are statistically about 90 actual players across all servers at any given time.

@Arglon: Botting is highly possible on FE due to the ancient build of EOSERV he is still using. Multi-client use has been confirmed, but we don't know how flexible that multi is (4 players allowed 20 connections = 80). These factors plus seasonal events seem to tell the story, but there is no way to prove/disprove either way without the server logs which no one needs to see.

@Elevations: No one cares about whatever drama there is between you and Lolss. It appears his OP was completely fair though wishing more players would "play this dumb game" is subject to interpretation.

Quite honestly, there are not the amount of players regularly playing to fairly represent the count shown on the SLN for FE. I have been watching the trends closely for the past couple of years while adding some stat catching to this. I did notice FE jumped from around 12 one morning to suddenly 50+. Anyway, if he wants to have dozens of multi clients he can run his server how he chooses. No one else is going to do that just for some mythical player count scoreboard.

7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201184 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
callum posted: (25th Oct 2016, 07:22 pm)

Says the dumb rat that use to play the game and have it downloaded on his pc. Yet has not received any virus from me or FE.

@Apollo You act like it's me doing multi clients, i don't control my players they are the ones logging in and doing it and they aren't all multis either but you would love to think that just to throw it out there huh, theres still a decent amount of legit players that are playing online,

Once again this thread is a shitstorm yet you refuse to delete it because you love the controversy it brings, Will this community ever stop being a cunt? 
---
7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201185 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

It is fair discussion. No one has said anything to stir drama but you over something about lolss wanting to be mod on FE which is of no importance to anyone. As long as it stays fair discussion it will remain open. 

7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201189 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
elevations posted: (25th Oct 2016, 11:12 pm)

callum posted: (25th Oct 2016, 07:22 pm)

Says the dumb rat that use to play the game and have it downloaded on his pc. Yet has not received any virus from me or FE.

@Apollo You act like it's me doing multi clients, i don't control my players they are the ones logging in and doing it and they aren't all multis either but you would love to think that just to throw it out there huh, theres still a decent amount of legit players that are playing online,

Once again this thread is a shitstorm yet you refuse to delete it because you love the controversy it brings, Will this community ever stop being a cunt? 

Used to play before you started ratting people yeah, then you got exposed for the joke you are so I left. Oh I did make a new account cause hollow was giving me free memberships  and gift cash tho.
7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201193 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

Anyone who's ever worked with EOSERV code knows there's a distinct difference between a "Player" and a "Character."

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201198 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
elevations posted: (25th Oct 2016, 04:41 am)

Oh god I can't stand your personality. I can't believe you're such a dick. I think that was around a year ago, and you're majorly exaggerating a 1 minute conversation, I sent like 3 PMS and got banned and I just laughed LOL. You think I care that I'm banned from your stupid server? I don't even play this fucking game hahaha your ego is hilarious mostly because you have no reason for having one. You're a 12 year old in a body of a what, 30 year old? Idk how old you are, I just know that you have no life, you're a total asshole, and tehre's a good reason to why you don't go out in the real world, nobody likes you except for your shit creation called "Fallen Evolution" that a bunch of 10 year olds get hard ons from. Theres wwhere ur ego comes from, 10 year olds play ur server, tens and tens of them! Wow what a success you are. LOL

Sorry to cause drama in the lounge again, I just can't stand how immature and arrogant of a person this Elevations guy is. it's ridiculous how he speaks on this forum.

−1 Inappropriate trolling unrelated to the topic thread. --Apollo 7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201199 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

I don't really think it matters what anyone does with their servers. For the sake of everyone loading the SLN with multi-client servers, I have removed the player count data as it apparently is no longer relevant data. Servers are simply listed alphabetically so that no priority is given to any specific server and it doesn't act as a "Top" list, but simply a "List" of EO based servers.

7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201201 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

In all honesty... This topic is useless. A topic completely based on assumption and speculation is useless..
Like others have said, consider the time of year, and Halloween. (Also, at least acquire some form of evidence before even making such a topic.)
I feel this thread is just a way to poke at FE and Ele. (That's just my opinion based on the first post..)
If that's not the intent, then this topic is even more useless than if that was the intent. No offense, but really.

Ele, the fact that you message back and respond in the way you do, doesn't help the defense/point you're trying to make.
You feel the need to defend yourself, and that's fine, but it's the way you do it that is problematic. At least from my perspective..
You can act however you want, but when immaturity, and insults come in to play, your words mean little, like Lols in this case.

I have no intention to offend you, but I think your problem is your mix of over defensiveness and over aggression combined.
No intent to offend Lols either, but if I were you Ele, I'd be laughing at a topic like this. There is just no valid reason for it to have been made, and no evidence..
Ever heard of "cooler heads prevail"? When people turn to baseless insults, it just looks pathetic, childish, and unintelligent.
If you would have responded in a more mature way, I would more so agree with you.
Neither you or Lols did that though. I give you both a -1.

By the way, when you say something like "suck a dick faggot", that makes you and your overall personality look very bad.
People compare your past actions, to your personality and attitude, and no wonder why some don't trust you. That's my observation and opinion.
I personally think you and Lols need to work on the way you think, act, and treat others.

But in the end, you'll both act the way you want to act, and be treated the same way in which you act. Sounds fair to me.

Apollo- I don't see why you'd remove the server player lists.
-Even if there are some fake players, I'd assume it's pretty rare.
-The amount of problems the player lists has caused recently: 0 (Unless you consider one or 'possibly' more meaningless topics)
-It was useful information to easily see if people you know are online that particular server.
-You say player count is no longer relevant, but it's been relevant all the way up until this topic. (Actually no, it's still relevant since there is no proof of fake players.)
-It seems a little silly to remove this feature due to one topic causing it. If two people can cause the player list to be taken down, that worries me a bit.

That's just my opinion on the matter. There are more pros than cons to keeping this feature.
Alright, I typed enough. D;

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201203 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?
shayne posted: (27th Oct 2016, 06:04 am)

In all honesty... This topic is useless. A topic completely based on assumption and speculation is useless..
Like others have said, consider the time of year, and Halloween. (Also, at least acquire some form of evidence before even making such a topic.)
I feel this thread is just a way to poke at FE and Ele. (That's just my opinion based on the first post..)
If that's not the intent, then this topic is even more useless than if that was the intent. No offense, but really.

Ele, the fact that you message back and respond in the way you do, doesn't help the defense/point you're trying to make.
You feel the need to defend yourself, and that's fine, but it's the way you do it that is problematic. At least from my perspective..
You can act however you want, but when immaturity, and insults come in to play, your words mean little, like Lols in this case.

I have no intention to offend you, but I think your problem is your mix of over defensiveness and over aggression combined.
No intent to offend Lols either, but if I were you Ele, I'd be laughing at a topic like this. There is just no valid reason for it to have been made, and no evidence..
Ever heard of "cooler heads prevail"? When people turn to baseless insults, it just looks pathetic, childish, and unintelligent.
If you would have responded in a more mature way, I would more so agree with you.
Neither you or Lols did that though. I give you both a -1.

By the way, when you say something like "suck a dick faggot", that makes you and your overall personality look very bad.
People compare your past actions, to your personality and attitude, and no wonder why some don't trust you. That's my observation and opinion.
I personally think you and Lols need to work on the way you think, act, and treat others.

But in the end, you'll both act the way you want to act, and be treated the same way in which you act. Sounds fair to me.

Apollo- I don't see why you'd remove the server player lists.
-Even if there are some fake players, I'd assume it's pretty rare.
-The amount of problems the player lists has caused recently: 0 (Unless you consider one or 'possibly' more meaningless topics)
-It was useful information to easily see if people you know are online that particular server.
-You say player count is no longer relevant, but it's been relevant all the way up until this topic. (Actually no, it's still relevant since there is no proof of fake players.)
-It seems a little silly to remove this feature due to one topic causing it. If two people can cause the player list to be taken down, that worries me a bit.

That's just my opinion on the matter. There are more pros than cons to keeping this feature.
Alright, I typed enough. D;

I am totally willing to give fair and mature responses when people on this forum give me the same respect back, I already have too much of a history with this forum, anything i do or say would not make me look better or worse you say: "doesn't help the defense/point you're trying to make" why would my point need help to begin with? I message back and respond to these threads because people think that they can just come on this forum and talk about FE in any way they feel like especially "shit-talking it, calling it infested with rats and viruses and other bullshit bias shit", people on this forum think that their opinion is fact and that they can say what they like about "mr elevations" when the majority of the people here have some bias or "beef" or "history" with FE that they do not wish to reveal or discuss because they are hiding there own agendas / ulterior motives in their reason hating/grudging/not trusting what i have to say.

Sure i acted out of line and told lolss to go suck a dick, not professional of me to say at all, but i said it because hes honestly a prick and deserves to have some shit thrown his way especially when he created these type of threads just so more will bandwagon into attacking me and FE which as you can see by this thread is already beginning to happen.

"when you say something like "suck a dick faggot", that makes you and your overall personality look very bad."

Does it? Are you kidding me? My personality?? Your judging me based on my response to some retarded kid in text form? My reputation has already reached far beyond this entire forum and the endless online community because of constant shit being thrown in my face and directed at me or FE, constant abuse has been thrown at me, contant threats have been thrown at me, "Oh im going to ddos you, im going to hack you, i'm going to remove your server from the sln now, im going to remove your advertisements off eoserv because people bitched and complained" and you think I care about my personality at this point?

It's like people in this community should expect to see "mr elevations" a little aggressive, they should expect to see this behavior because this is what they ultimately want from me, this is what they are trying to get from threads like this, provoking and poking and being unforgiving assholes just to benefit your own servers and your own player counts, what do you expect from me? a mature response? you must be fucking insane, if people are going to play dirty and come on my game and start shit the last thing you should expect is a mature response from me.

I am more than willing to give mature responses if people are going to show some respect and give the same curtsy back, otherwise you can get fucked. And some of the people on this forum calling out you Callum just want to start a fucking war and tell me to fuck off and for my shit server to die.. Well that's not getting a mature response from me, and no one should have a problem with that, your entitled to your shitty opinion just as much as i am.

And people like lolss that post this just to further start drama after knowing what this kid tried to do on my server do you really think im going to show him respect? going to give him a thumbs up even? haha yeah fucking right.

I'm not the one going out seeking this types of behavior either, These threads are being made on FE by YOU guys, i am simply responding to the retardation because people that I should fucking respect, AKA: Apollo, won't just delete it and ignore this crap to begin with, its a shit thread only made to cause drama about the constant on-going server wars and hatred for FE that is exactly how i see it and i don't believe I'm far wrong for seeing it that way.

But hey look at the good that came out of this Apollo has decided he doesn't want to put up with seeing FE on top anymore on the server list so he removed player counts entirely at least its fair now right? Yeah fair.. but fair to who? Who does it benefit more doing a change like this? Definitely not me and that is all I'm going to say about that.

And you should Stop taking peoples responses as gospel. Half the shit i say can be interpreted in many different ways and the people on here that want to be arrogant, ignorant, will read it how they see fit and i bet this will be read wrong as well,

Leave FE alone and i won't have to respond to these threads, Simple, Be respectful and i will be respectful Simple, Be an asshole and i will be an asshole. Is that unprofessional of me? Oh well I'm sorry i didn't know EOSERV was known for being such a professional fucking business.

Now we could sit here and argue all day how "IM just making FE worse by doing it all myself, that its ALL "mr elevations" fault im just destroying my own reputation by responding in immature ways" yeah we can argue that all day, or you start understanding the truth that this is not a serious discussion, this is not a real honest and mature discussion, this is a trash talking server wars 2.0 and i am honestly sick of it, every time i get one step closer to having more players, to having trust, some individual has to try and ruin that and it always tends to be fucking eoserv, and you honestly wonder, you honestly wonder why i don't give mature responses? You guys always try to ruin my  game, Always trying to ruin anything i touch, or even just ruin my online identity thats why and you do it in several ways that's  why i don't give you a mature response.

Now close the  thread already.

And one final thing i would like to say about the mutl clienting being an issue, First of all, MULTI clienting has been happening for fucking years, especially on EO clone and Bones Underground and every server that ever fucking existed every server that even used Sordies EO Addons, Hell sordie even made an EO addon called multiclient just so it can be done. Yet. The moment FE has some players using multi client and is doing really good with players, OH no we have to disable the player counts on the SLN now.. Fuck off.
---
7 years, 26 weeks ago
Post #201206 Re: How did FE get a huge bomb of players?

I removed the list of players so I don't have to deal with whatever turf war that is created as a result of a massive multi-client spam. And being on top holds no credence as an argument as FE has probably been on top off and on for the last six months. What I think is not relevant to data on the SLN is when 2-3 servers all start allowing 100 connections per IP and someone comes along thinking they are king of a top list. It is not a top list by any means. Listing alphabetically is fair, unless you think I should do a random sort. Either way, free advertising.

7 years, 26 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>

EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > How did FE get a huge bomb of players?