EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]
Page: << 1 >>
Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]
Post #200759 Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]

Hey guys, I've searched done everything I know possible to try find an Auto Pot Script.

Does anyone know if one currently works exists that is permitted on Endless Clone?

I don't want to run other clients to do this either.

I could just use a mouse or auto clicker but It's honestly a cbf clicking or using hotkeys.

Thanks.

---
Endless-Online Version 18
Original Madmat
7 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #200760 Re: Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]

There's nothing on the clone server that would require an auto-potter script.

Plus I think the rule is something like no scripts (or any program) that gives you an unfair advantage over the other players. I think an auto-potter script would fall under that description, even though it's completely unnecessary.

---
Tire me.
7 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #200761 Re: Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]

If you can't use an auto clicker on Endless Online to heal while you kill then don't bother. there's no need for this script. Endless online fighting is as easy as it gets.

---
Something I do instead of sleeping
7 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #200762 Re: Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]

Auto potting isn't really cheating it's just being lazy. Anyone else can do the same thing manually.
Also, as long as your playing legit and not afking it, there is no way for anyone to know you're auto potting anyways.
It can't be against the rules if it's impossible to detect.

-If I were you, I'd make/use your own images for the health bar (Hearts) and for potions (Inventory images)
-Also, either leave your inventory open, or make your own inventory check to open it and check if you have potions or not.
Then you can do something like this below.

CONST
HealHeart = 9; {Heart to heal at when empty}

PROCEDURE AutoPot;
BEGIN

//Is specified heart empty
IF (GETCOLOR(198, 26)=1579032) AND (HealHeart = 9)
OR (GETCOLOR(190, 26)=1579032) AND (HealHeart = 8)
OR (GETCOLOR(182, 26)=1579032) AND (HealHeart = 7)
OR (GETCOLOR(174, 26)=1579032) AND (HealHeart = 6)
OR (GETCOLOR(166, 26)=1579032) AND (HealHeart = 5)
OR (GETCOLOR(158, 26)=1579032) AND (HealHeart = 4)
OR (GETCOLOR(150, 26)=1579032) AND (HealHeart = 3)
OR (GETCOLOR(142, 26)=1579032) AND (HealHeart = 2)
OR (GETCOLOR(134, 26)=1579032) AND (HealHeart = 1)
THEN BEGIN REPEAT
//If found color/potions in inventory - AutoPot
IF FindColor(X,Y,4868607,114, 359,477, 460) THEN
ClickMouse(X, Y, True);
WAIT(100);
ClickMouse(X, Y, True);
WAIT(100);
//Until Specified heart is filled or f9 key is down - Stop
UNTIL (GETCOLOR(202, 26)=2695407) OR (IsFKeyDown(9));

END;
END;

---
EO Resources/Guides: â—„ eobud.boards.net â–º
7 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #200763 Re: Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]

Regen spells would be nice. Actually, a whole slew of stat changing spells would be cool for things like PK. But yeah, if a Regen spell was on clone it might prevent the need for auto potions a bit. Since development is stopped, I really don't see why not adding a few small things to the game as long as it didn't require client alterations.

7 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #200764 Re: Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]

Yeah i remember in the past looking for one but never found it. All i know of is there are scripts with it built in but not a single script for just auto potting. I think i made my own but it didnt really work how i wanted it to lol.

7 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #200765 Re: Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]
Apollo posted: (28th Aug 2016, 10:33 pm)

Regen spells would be nice. Actually, a whole slew of stat changing spells would be cool for things like PK. But yeah, if a Regen spell was on clone it might prevent the need for auto potions a bit. Since development is stopped, I really don't see why not adding a few small things to the game as long as it didn't require client alterations.

Well it's called eo clone after all.If the creators decided to squeeze themselves through the limitations of the client they would rather make a whole new game

7 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #200766 Re: Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]
freezingsoul posted: (29th Aug 2016, 02:54 am)

Well it's called eo clone after all.If the creators decided to squeeze themselves through the limitations of the client they would rather make a whole new game

There is evidence some buff spells either exist or had data reserved in the spell pub file. Spells haven't fully been tested to determine what all 45 bytes (?) do on the official software. Names like Magic Shield, Attack Shield, Aura, and Power Wind tell me that stat boosting was going to happen. It might even work in the official code, but that is a lot of work to test.
7 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #200767 Re: Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]
Apollo posted: (29th Aug 2016, 02:42 pm)

freezingsoul posted: (29th Aug 2016, 02:54 am)

There is evidence some buff spells either exist or had data reserved in the spell pub file. Spells haven't fully been tested to determine what all 45 bytes (?) do on the official software. Names like Magic Shield, Attack Shield, Aura, and Power Wind tell me that stat boosting was going to happen. It might even work in the official code, but that is a lot of work to test.

So true, once the official server goes down you never have full evidence or documentation of the client capabilities .

That's a lot of trail & error going to be to discover everything the client is capable of .

7 years, 35 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Scar Script - Auto Pot [Request]